T.L.S.T 29

Destiny

So I found out that I will be having a baby boy. I text Bri and Jas to let me know and they was already talking about going to the store.

Leaving from the doctors office Anthony stop to get me some food before he goes back to work. Lately he's been around helping out instead of being at the trap majority of the time.

"Don't worry about waiting up tonight" Ant tells me once he got the food from the man.

Apart of me wanted to ask why but then I didn't bother, I trusted Ant.

"Oh alright then" I dug in the bag getting a fry out taking a bite from it.

"Whattt, you're not going to flip out on me"?

"Of course not, I have food so my mood is calm for the rest of the evening".

I've been sending Anthony through it with my hormones, I can't control how my moods be.

Once I got home I got comfortable in my bed finding something to watch as I eat my food. I text Bri to tell her that I'll catch them in the morning so would could finish baby shopping, as of right now I was wore out today.

The fact that Anthony won't get home until late, I wasn't going to be able to sleep good knowing he's still out.

Anything could happen, I try to not think negative so I call or text to make sure he's good.

Anthony

I figure Destiny wasn't going to question me about why I'll be coming home late. It's only business and she understands that, after I make this last drop Cordell is going to take over while I be with Destiny.

"My bruh is having himself a little him, how you feel about having a son"? Chris ask.

"I always wanted my first child to be a boy so I'm good".

"Yeah I kinda have a son since I be having Ro dress like a tomboy, Caprice be mad as hell to".

"Aye I would do the same thing if I had a little girl".

As we continue to talk and bag everything up, I was getting ready to head out to the car so I could get this over with and get home to my baby. By her being hard-headed she's probably waiting up for me.