T.L.S.T 15

Anthony

"Aye man come by my house with the money, I al-" I didn't even finish my sentence cause of what I seen.

I know damn well I did this before I left.

"Hey baby you miss me"? Candice come walking out the bathroom with a silk robe on.

"You got some nerve bringing ya ass back hea, I should kill your ass now".

She walk up to me placing her arms around my neck. "I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry, that's why I want to make it up to you" she went to kiss me but I end up pushing her out the way.

"Leave Candice before I do something I regret".

"Fine Ant, all I ever did was try to be a good girlfriend" I watch as Candice left out the room door making her way down the steps mumbling.

"Leave the key as well" I was plan on changing my locks anyway. By the time I kick Candice out, Quincy had pull up.

Quincy was one of my best customers, he wasn't like these other fools thay owe me money. He always had the exact amount ready to hand over to me.

Destiny

I figured I was going to have the house to myself since both of my parents was spending time away with each other on their anniversary.

I text Anthony to see what he was doing, normally I would stop by the trap to go see him before heading home. I took my shower then got into something comfortable, I really didn't care to go out especially by it being valentines day.

Scrolling through channels my phone vibrated, picking up the phone to see Jasmine had text me and Ant.

JazzyPooh😻💓: so you gonna tell me who your new boo is

Me: later don't you supposed to be all up under your man

AntAnt😍💕: wyd love

Me: watching tv

JazzyPooh 😻💓: yeah but I wanna know, give me a name plz Des😩

I wasn't about to tell Jasmine nothing cause if I do I know it will turn out to be different.

AntAnt😘💕: get dress I'm coming to get you

Me: why😟 I don't want to go anywhere, come lay up with me

AntAnt😘💕: don't question me get dress like I said

Smacking my lips I got up from the couch going up to my room to find something to where. He act like he's my daddy or something.

Lucas

"Lucas stop playing you see I'm trying to get dress" Jasmine fuss as she was combining her hair.

"Hurry your ass up I made reservations and I'm trying to get there before Ant and them comes".

"You know not to rush me".

Man I swear her and that slick ass mouth of hers. The guys and I made reservations to take our lady's out tonight, far as Chris I don't know who he's bringing and Cordell won't be able to make it.

I was already dress the only person I was waiting for was a so call diva name Jasmine.

Chris

"Be on your best behavior" I glare at Caprice who wasn't paying me no mind. We was the first to show up.

"Chris I'm not your child so don't tell me how to act".

"You heard what I said" I can already see this is not gonna go how I wanted. If I only I had Bri number I would've invited her, I wonder did she figure out who was her secret admirer.

Jasmine

By the time we made it to the restaurant everyone was already seated. Once we approach the table I seen Destiny who looked shock to see me.

"Destiny what you doing here" I smirk as I took my seat. I should've known this was going to happen.

"Wait y'all know each other"? Anthony ask.

"Yeah she's my friend, we go to sc-"

"Excuse us for a minute, Jas can I speak with you for a minute" Destiny stood up as I did the same thing.

We end up walking to the restroom. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Why you laughing".

"Cause I figure you was talking to Cash, I wouldn't expect you to talk to someone like him" I folded my arms.

"Well yeah I'm talking to him but there's this one thing I need you to do".

"And that is"?

"Don't tell him we go to school together".

Looking at her side ways "How come"?

"I actually lied and told him I was 21 and I sometimes tutor up at the school" Destiny look away after she said that.

"What the hell Destiny, do you clearly not know how dangerous that is you lying to that boy".

"Jasmine I know that and I feel bad especially since I found out what he told me".

This was crazy I wasn't mad at the fact she was talking to Cash, but lying about her age.

"Fine I won't say anything, let's get back to the table before Lucas come looking for me".

I wonder did she tell Brittany about this.