T.L.S.T 17

Anthony

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. Chris come blowing my phone up telling me that Quincy and Destiny are a couple. Of course I did some research to make sure before I jump to conclusions.

"Call that nigga up and tell to come by the trap" I tell Chris while I was going to call Destiny to see what was up. I really don't have time to be playing these games.

"Hello"?

"So now we hiding things now" I got straight to the point.

"Huh, What are you talking about"?

"Quincy your boyfriend that you still fooling around with".

"Whoa wait hold on, first off Quincy is my ex and how do you know him".

"Never mind about that....come to the trap" and with that I ended the call.

Before I go any further with Destiny, I need to know what's going on.

Destiny

What in the hell just happen? I'm trying figure out how he know about Quincy. I put on my shoes leaving out the door to go see Ant, from the sound in his voice he doesn't seem to happy.

Pulling up to the building I sent a text telling him I was outside. Getting out the car Anthony was coming out the door.

He walk towards me as I lean on my car. By the time he was close to me he didn't even give me a hug nor a smile.

"Is this some type of game you playing with me cause if so I can end this thing between us" he said placing his hands in his pockets.

"No Anthony I'm not playing no game, Quincy is my ex boyfriend that I totally didn't even thought about him".

"So what's this is hear y'all kissing and shit, you're mines and I'll be damn if I share you with him".

The way he said that made me feel some type of way but I knew now is not the time for that.

"You don't have to worry about him I promise".

"I ain't worry all I know is you better not be playing me".

Bad enough I was keeping another lie. Beause Lord knows if I tell my real age, I minds well get in my car and not bothering looking back.

"Don't be mad at me, I'm not like them other girls in your past trust me" I wrap my arms around him laying my head on his chest.

"Long as you keep it real with then we're good" he lift my face up so I could look at him.

"Can I get a kiss now" I smile as I pucker up my lips waiting for him to plant his on mine.

"I don't know" he went to turn his head until I stood on my tipy toes and stole a kiss.

"That will be your last and only kiss" he pull away from me walking back to the building.

"Yeah we'll see" I laugh going back to my car. Not before long Anthony come jogging to my car tapping on my window.

Rolling it down waiting to hear whatever he had to say.

"Yes"?

"I'm coming to get you later on after I finish handling business".

"Okay let me know what time and I'll be ready".

"Will do see you later on" we kiss then I went on and left. Guess we can move forward now.

Brittany

"I swear this boy don't never have anything in here to eat, looks like I'm going to have to put food in here" while Jasmine was fussing about Lucas not having no food I was sitting on the couch picking at my nails.

We were supposed to be going to get our nails done and stuff, had to wait until Destiny call which she never did.

"I'm about to call Destiny, she is taking to forever to call" I pull out my phone getting ready to press call when Lucas walk in the door right along with Chris.

Hate to admit that I think Chris is very attractive. To bad he's way older than me though, I press Destiny name waiting for her to pick up.

"What's up Bri" Lucas said walking pass me. I did a wave then Chris sat next to me but closer.

"Can you back up you all in my space" I tell him.

"What I'm all up in your space"?

Did I just say that, another thing like about is he's funny.

"Yes Bri"? Destiny finally came om the phone.

"Little girl where you at? You got Jasmine and me waiting on you".

"I'm coming give me the address".

"Finna text it to you" after ended the call I text her the address. By now I felt Chris burning a hole on the side of my face.

"What dang you have an eye problem" I shot at him.

"Who you think you're talking to"? He raised his eyebrows.

"You nigga".

"Oohh feisty I like that shit".

Placing my hand over my face "Oh my gosh" I got up to go sit on the other couch since he wasn't going to scoot over.

"Don't act like you didn't want me all under you, by the way did you like your valentines gift.

My eyes damn near buck, so it was him that gave me that. How did he even know what school I attend.

"So you was my secret admirer, to answer your question yes I liked my gift. You really didn't have to do that".

"But I wanted to, let's cut the bullshit. When can I take you out" straight like that he up and ask me that.

I couldn't even get the right words out to even answer, thankfully my phone vibrated Destiny was calling. Jumping out my seat I left out the door before Chris could say anything else to me. I'm starting to crush on Chris.