T.L.S.T 32

(Speeding the story up)

A year later.....

De'Anthony Alsina Jr.

Destiny

"Little Ant need to wake up, I need someone to play with".

"Go play with Chris" I tell Bri who roll her eyes when I mention Chris name.

"I don't want to ever hear that name again".

"You still can't be mad at him"?

"Hell yeah I'm still mad at his high yellow ass".

"All because he didn't get you that backpack".

"Des it's just not a backpack, that bag is cute".

"You just spoil" I finish cleaning up when De'Anthony start getting fussy.

"I'll go get the little munchkin" Bri said getting up to go get Ant.

It wasn't before long Anthony walk in the house with Chris behind him. Brittany done already came back down the stairs with baby Ant.

"Little man just woke up"? Anthony ask going over to kiss him.

"Yeah, I put him down for a nap which didn't last long I see".

"I don't smell no food cooking" Chris said going in the kitchen.

"That's all you think about" I put up the broom and dust pan before washing my hands.

"Well yeah I'm still with child, meaning my labor due date is sometime next month".

"Bye Chris" I laugh pushing him out the kitchen so I could get food started.

As I start pulling pots and pans out Anthony come walking in holding Ant.

"I know you didn't leave Bri and Chris alone".

"Yeah, they both being childish towards each other so me and my son came in here to bother you".

"Well while you in here feed my baby, I already fix his bottle".

The day I was able to go home with De'Anthony, I was nervous. It was a good thing that my mom was supportive of me, I even made peace with my dad. He finally came around once we talked everything out.

"Aye Des!!!, you better come get your girl before I step on her short ass" Chris said causing me to laugh.

"Let me see what they got going before they end up breaking something".

Brittany

"I don't know why you came over here" I say to Chris. He was getting on my last nerve to the point I wanted to throw something at him.

Yeah I'm still mad about not getting the backpack I wanted. He wanna sit up there and call me a spoil brat, well he the one made me that way.

"Don't act like you're not happy to see me".

"I'll be happy to see Royalty than you".

"Oh that's how you feel"?

"Yep" I start picking at my nails while he kept blabbering at the mouth.

"What y'all in hear arguing about"? Des ask leaning on the couch.

"That's that little boy over there who likes to hear himself talk".

"Keep showing out little girl".

"I got yo little girl".

"Kiss already and hush with all that bickering" Ant tells us.

I wasn't about to play with Chris, I think he likes to aggravate me so I would go off on him. What can I say it's fun when we argue.