T.L.S.T 38

Destiny

I end up going home since they told me they had to put Anthony to sleep. Something had to happen when I left.

Getting out the shower I dried off going to put on some clothes. Before going back up to the hospital, I had to stop by my parents house to make sure my son was taking care of.

My mom was okay with him staying there until everything get back to normal.

******

"I'm going to kill that bitch on sight".

"Chill Ant, we will take care of her don't get all work up over that girl" Lucas was trying to get Ant to calm down but that wasn't working.

Coming to find out the Tatiana girl is Anthony ex that he told me about. Why all of a sudden she came back in the picture and was the one who had something to do with him almost losing his life, I had no clue.

I wanted her head as bad as Anthony did. According to his memory he was able to come back to his senses.

"Baby can you please calm down for me" I tell him in a soft tone, I didn't need him to get all work up again.

"I can't Des, because of her I could've died. I'm not letting Tatiana getting away with this".

"You know we got your back Ant, I don't mind getting my hands dirty" Bri said.

"Can y'all give us a minute".

"No problem we'll be out in the waiting room" as soon they left out I turn to Ant who still had this frown into his face.

"Everything is going to be okay trust me, I'm with you every step of the way".

"Thank you for being here for me even when I haven't been doing right, I want to apologize for how I've been acting. You forgive me"?

"Yeah I forgive you" I lean down giving him a kiss.

"Where's my son, I miss my little man".

"He's with my mom, I'm pretty sure they out somewhere" I went over to get my phone dialing her number.

I'll be glad when all this drama is over with.

Tatiana

It brought back good memories to see Anthony again

It brought back good memories to see Anthony again. To bad he couldn't get to me like he wanted to, after he decided to not deal with me anymore. I wanted to make sure I made his life a living hell.

He was going to pay for what he did to me, I had mad love for him but he push me away like my feelings wasn't supposed to be hurt. That's okay I'm back to fight dirty, you probably wondering how did I find Anthony.

When I found out he left out of New Orleans, word around the street he moved to Cali and was the most notorious drug dealer there.

I had people keep taps on him, I even found out he's a father. I should be the one to have his first child.

Driving pass his now burn up house I was headed to the trap to get what was mines. It wasn't going to take me long to get the money then turn around and set the place on fire, once I take everything from him I'll be long gone before he even could find me.

I might just go back up to the hospital and kill him myself then that will be end of Anthony a.k.a Cash.

Anthony

To keep myself for going off I needed to see my son to get things off my mind. Destiny had left to go get De'Anthony to bring him back.

While she was doing that I was flipping through channels trying to find something to watch, passing the news I went back.

Seeing there was a house on fire I recognize that house, which was mines.

I couldn't not let this girl get away with this. I know everyone was saying they had my back and all but I wanted to get my hands on Tatiana, she was the one behind all of this.

I had a little strength in me to get out the bed, I couldn't wait on Lucas and them to deal with this.

She wanna come here and make my life miserable, baby girl had another thing coming.

Jasmine

"I haven't beat a bitch ass in a while, I'm ready to break necks".

"We all know that Jas calm your hype ass down" Bri said laughing at me.

We not to long ago came back up to the hospital. When we got in the elevator to get off on the fourth floor, Destiny was already out in the waiting room.

"Hey my baby" I cooed at baby Ant getting from Des.

"What's going on Des"? Bri ask her.

"Anthony is not in his room".

"Where cou- oh man we have to call Lucas, Anthony probably went after his ex".

We rush to the elevator while I call Lucas letting him know what was going on.

Lucas

"That crazy girl burn the trap down, she destroyed everything" Chris said as we got back in the car.

I not to long ago got off the phone with Jasmine who come telling me that Anthony left the hospital.

Tatiana just don't know who she's fooling with, she better hope Ant doesn't get to her.

"Man that girl burn his down as well" Chirs said showing me the news on his phone.

"This girl done started war".