T.L.S.T 34

Destiny

"Da, da, da....Da"!!! Little Ant was blabbering off at the mouth calling for his daddy while playing with his toys on the carpet.

"Your daddy should be home in a minute little one" all he did was smile and continue to call for his fat head daddy.

Right on cue Anthony come walking in the house.

"Da"!!!

His chunky face lit up once Anthony came in, good as his little self felt he got up meeting Anthony half way.

"What's up little man" Anthony pick up start kissing on his face.

"He been calling for you all day".

"Is someone over there jealous"? He smirk going to take a seat on the couch.

"Never that, maybe if you would be around more often...." all Ant did was ignore me since he knew where I was going with this.

We had this talk once before about him leaving the gang, apparently it always turn into an argument when I bring it up.

During the whole time Anthony was playing with Ant not paying me any mind. I'll let him spend time with our son but I hope he knows this conversation isn't over.

Anthony

While I was playing with my son, Destiny got up from the couch leaving out the living room. I don't know why she keep bringing that up about me leaving the gang.

At some point she'll end up bringing it back up, until now I didn't feel like arguing over something stupid.

Getting up to go get Ant shoes, I was going to head over Lucas house for a minute.

"Little man and I will be back later on" I tell Destiny who simply gave me an okay as she continue to look at whatever she was looking at on her phone.

There she go with her attitude, she'll get over it.

Chris

For some odd reason Caprice wanted to meet up with me, saying she needed to talk to me.

Talk to me about what? I have no clue. Normally I'll be up under Brittany but she was out with her family.

Sitting outside of Sonic I start messing around on my phone when Caprice finally came without my Royalty, what's really going on?

"Okay what's going on"? I ask getting straight to the point.

"Damn Chris no hey or how I'm doing".

"Girl quit stalling, what do you need to talk to me about cause you wasting my time".

"I miss you" she blurted out.

I had to chuckle on that, she misses me? Let me find out she trying to get with me.

"Umm Caprice I don't know what's wrong with you, maybe it's the weather that got you talking crazy like this but I already have a girl".

"So you got some random chick playing house with our daughter"?

"No it ain't even like that so don't start that mess".

"But Chris....I thought we still had that love for each other" here I am looking at this girl like she lost her mind.

Since when I ever loved her? I grab her hand as she look down sniffing a little.

"Even if I wasn't seeing anyone at the moment we still couldn't get together, all we did was argue".

"I can change that Chris, Royalty need both of her parents in her life".

"She does have both of us in her life, I basically get her everyday".

Standing to my feet I told her I had to get going. I wasn't about to sit up here and go back and forth with her, I minds well be talking to a brick wall cause Caprice is the type to not listen to whatever you got to say.

"I'll be by to get Royalty later on" and with that I left. I couldn't wait to tell the guys about this.