T.L.S.T 31

Jasmine

"The guys are on the way here" I tell Bri. For the past couple of hours we been sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to come back with some news.

That was real foul for what Quincy did, I never could stand him.

I was getting impatient so I got up to walk back to the desk until the doctor came out.

"Well what's going on"?

"Is everything alright, the baby good tell me something" Bri said throwing questions after questions.

"I'm sorry but if you're not fam-"

"We're her sisters and Cordell is our cousin so tell us everything" I didn't wanna hear all that other crap that wasn't important.

"Well from the looks of the person who ran into them didn't make it".

As bad I hate to say this, I'm glad that idiot is dead. Either way he was going to die when Ant got a hold to him.

"Okay continue".

"Where's Destiny? Is she okay? How's the baby"? By then Ant and them had made it.

"I'm sorry who are you"? The doctor ask.

"Man fuck all that question shit where's my girl, I need to see her".

By the look on Ant's face, I could pretty much tell he was going to flash out if this doctor don't hurry up and give us an update.

Anthony

After threatening the doctor, Destiny and the baby was okay. Des had a couple of bruises but everything was straight.

I sat next to her as she look elsewhere other than me. I didn't know if she was mad at me or what.

"This was all my fault" she said above a whisper.

"It's not your fault Des, at least he got what he deserve" I kiss her hand.

"Did you hear anything about Cordell"?

"From the looks of it he might not make it" I was going head over to the ICU to see him.

I shouldn't never let work get in the way, I could've waited. By then Bri and Jasmine came in the room.

"I'll be back to check on you" I got up and peck her lips before leaving out the room.

Lucas

"I should've been killed that nigga when I had the chance" Chris said as he look out the window.

Man everything seem like dream, thank God Des and the baby was okay. Cordell was the one who end up getting hurt pretty bad, seeing him all attach to the cords and stuff made me uncomfortable.

I never did like visiting the hospital.

"I hope my boy come through man".

Destiny

"I need some ice, my mouth is starting to get dry".

"I'll go get you some" Jas left out the room while Bri stayed. I really didn't know what to say, I'm still kinda shock from what happen.

It all happen so fast, I rub my stomach being thankful that my baby was okay. I really pray and hope Cordell pull through.

"You okay"? Bri ask.

"Yeah I'm fine" I assure her.

During the rest of the day Ant stayed with me as the others left or either went to see how Cordell was doing.

Anthony tried to make small talk, I really wasn't up for it. I just wanted to get up out of here.

There was a knock on the door before it open, revealing my parents. To think I was surprised, I wasn't.

"Are you okay honey"? My ask coming over to the side of the bed. I noticed my dad was looking at Anthony, I really didn't need the drama.

"Can you step out for a minute Ant"?

"No problem" Ant got up leaving out the room. By the time he was gone my dad walk over to the bed looking towards my stomach.

"So that's the dude you been sneaking around and end up pregnant".

"Dad please not now, before you even get on my case could you at least act like you care that I'm okay" how he just gonna come up in here and start to argue with me.

"Destiny why didn't you come back home"? My mom ask.

"I was kick out remember, there were times I wanted to come back. I figure y'all wasn't going to let me back in the house".

"I'm not about to sit up here and act like everything is peachy when it's not" my dad left out the room causing my mom to give me a sad look.

As I can see my dad is still mad with me which is fine. I didn't have time to entertain his attitude, when I'm having issues of my own.

"Give him some time he'll come around".

"How much time does he need? I know what I did was wrong and yes I'm paying for my actions, we all make mistakes".

"Don't worry Des, so what are you having"? Which she was referring to the baby, I smile at the thought that he will be coming soon.

"I'm having a boy".

"Congratulations, I have to get going. Call me and let me know once you leave the hospital, I would like for you and your boyfriend to come over for dinner".

"I'll think about it" after my mom left Ant came back in asking was I alright. I told him what my mom had said, he told me it was up to me weather or not I wanted to go have dinner with them.

Apart of me wanted to go then again I didn't. Since my dad still not happy with me why should I go over there so it can be more problems.

I really didn't need that at the moment. My little bundle of joy was soon to come and he's all that matters right now.