T.L.S.T 7

Brittany

"Ms. Roger, would you like to tell the rest of the class what's funny" Mr. Bank said getting Destiny attention causing the rest of the class to look her way.

"No sir, a thought ran across my mind".

"Don't let it happen again" he went on and continue his lesson.

I nudge Destiny who was concentrated on her phone.

"Who got you smiling all hard"?

"A friend that's all".

"Mhmm yeah and what is this friend name"?

"If I tell you promise me you won't tell Jasmine".

I instantly sat up scooting my desk close enough waiting for her to say the name.

"Spill the name and I promise I won't tell Jasmine" I raise my right hand.

"Well his name is Anthony".

"You talking about Anthony as in Cash" I whisperly yell.

"Yeah and he's not a bad person".

"Whatever you say Des, all I'm going to say is be careful".

"Trust me Bri I will".

Destiny

Today was a long day but a good one since I've been texting Ant during each class period I was in. I really hope Bri don't tell Jasmine nothing, knowing her she will stop me from talking to him.

Walking into the house I seen my mom sitting at the table scrolling on her phone. From her face expression I can tell she was frustrated about something.

"Hey ma you good"? I sat my bag on the table waiting for her to answer me back.

"Yeah I'm good just tired, how was your day"?

"It was good".

Going into my room I place my phone up to my ear to call Anthony since I told him I'll call back.

"Thought you wasn't going to call me back".

"Well you thought wrong, what you doing anyway"?

"Handling business as usual, but I wanna see you so give me your address".

"I don't know about all that".

"What you think I'm going to be stalking you or something".

"Maybe, besides I stay with my parents until I get my own place".

"Oh I see, come live with me".

"No way".

"Destiny!!!" My dad call out.

"Ant I have to go, I'll text you the address ok"?

"Ight".

After getting off the phone with Ant I text him the address then I went to go see what my dad wanted.

Anthony

Pulling up to the house I seen Destiny getting up from the steps making her way to my car.

"Did you speed over here"? She ask closing the door.

"Yeah running lights and everything just to get to you".

"Whatever, where you taking me".

I glance at her before focusing back on th road "Sit back and ride" she smack he lips looking straight ahead.

******

"Why did you hurt that poor man".

"Cause he owe me money and I don't play when it comes to money".

I had to stop by the trap real quick and of course Destiny didn't want to go but she didn't hsve a choice. One of the dudes didn't have the amount of money I ask for so I had to do what I had to do.

"I think you could've handle it another way".

"Nah it doesn't work that way baby".

During the rest of the ride she didn't say nothing else. "Now you mad with me"?

"Not at all, it's apart of what you do so whatever".

Even though she said she wasn't mad I knew for a fact she was, she'll get use to it, she just haven't adjust to me yet fully.