T.L.S.T 30

Brittany

"My feet is killing me, I need to sit down" Des complain.

"We're just about done" I tell her. We finally got everything that Destiny needed, far as the baby shower Jasmine and I had that taking care of.

"One more stop before we take you home Des" I tell her once we walk to the car.

"Really y'all? I'm tired".

"Bri stop by Dairy Queen so I can get big baby a blizzard" Jasmine said causing Destiny to smile.

"She's a spoil brat" I said starting the car up. Long as we feed Destiny she'll be straight for the rest of the day.

Jasmine

After being with the girls all day, I wasn't planning on going anywhere else today. Lucas wasn't home yet so I'm had peace and quiet to myself until he gets home.

Destiny

"What you mean you won't be home for the next three days"?

"Des look I can't really speak on it right now, Cordell will be around until I get back....I love you, call you later on" he said then ended the call before I could even say anything.

I tried calling back but it went straight to voicemail. Tossing my phone to the side I wobble my way to the kitchen when there was a knock at the door.

Going to see who it was, there stood Cordell with a bag in his hand.

"I already know why you're here, Ant told me" I move aside for him to come in.

"Don't worry everything is fine" he said. I only nod my head back in the kitchen to grab my ice cream which wasn't in the freezer.

I forgot that I finish the last of it last night. "Can you take me to the store"? I ask Cordell who was in the living room playing the game.

"Sure let's go" putting on my shoes I grab my keys and phone heading out the door with Cordell right behind me.

Quincy

Can't believe she left me for Cash, out of all people she choose him. I was sitting outside of Sam's in my car about to go when I spotted Destiny with Cordell.

I even noticed her stomach, she had a baby by that nigga? I sat there for a good minute. I had nothing but love for her, I mess up three times and she wanna up and move on with her life.

It wasn't before long when they came out the store laughing it up, I took a quick snort of some cocaine before starting up the car to make my way over to speak.

Cordell

"I can't believe you bought ten things of ice cream" I said while holding the bags for Destiny

Ant wanted me to watch over Des until he gets back. He didn't want Destiny to know what was really going on.

"What you trying to say Dell, trying say I'm fat"? Destiny frown up at me.

Laughing shaking my head "Not at all" as we was walking to the car I noticed a car was speeding towards us before I could even get a word out, everything happen so fast.

All I heard was sirens going off and people voices, I could hardly see. Not knowing I was still laid out on the ground, my mind instantly went to Destiny.

Turning my head I seen Destiny getting put on a stretcher cover in blood.

"No, no, no....." I said before I black out.

Cliffhanger.....