T.L.S.T 20

Destiny

If life couldn't get any worse for me. For the past couple of weeks I've been going to school and back home. According to my job I got fired.

Being stuck in my room doing halfway studying that's when my dad knock on my door before walking in.

"Do you need anything before I leave".

"No" I simply said not bothering to even look his way. I really wasn't speaking to him or my mom, I thought my mom was gonna have my back but she's just as worst as her husband.

"Listen Des I may seem a bit hard on you but that's only out of love. I don't want you getting caught up like these other fast tail girls, you have a whole future ahead to be wasting it".

"Mhm" I kept flipping my textbook.

"See you in a little while" he left out my room, finally. Getting up from my bed I peek out my blinds seeing that my dad was getting in his car pulling out the driveway.

Grabbing my phone from my bed I sent Jasmine a text. I was thankful to get my phone back but the bad part is Anthony haven't been returning my calls.

He probably thinking I'm just like his ex.

By the time I glance at my phone Jasmine start calling.

"Where you at"?

"At the house what's up"?

"I need you to come pick me up".

"Give me a minute".

"Ight see you in a few" ending the call I change into something more comfortable.

Anthony

Should've known she was like the rest of them. I haven't heard from Destiny in like three weeks and now all of a sudden shew wants to call like nothing happen.

I really didn't have time for her anyway, I was to busy getting money.

Picking up my phone I seen she had text me.

Desii💕: please answer my call

Desii💕: I know I'm have some explaining to do

Desii💕: I'm on my way to your house

"Yo Ant we about to head out" Cordell said sticking his head in the door. Closing out the text I grab my keys walking out my office.

"Let's make this drop".

Jasmine

"I think you should gone on and tell him everything Des before he finds out".

"Jas I doubt that, if anything Ant probably thinking I'm still messing with Quincy".

I went and pick up Destiny to drop her off at Ant's house. I advise if she come clean to Ant about everything before it blows up in her face later.

"Be careful Destiny foreal" we was now at the house but unfortunately he wasn't here.

"Think he might be at the trap"?

"Let me call Lucas real quick" placing my phone to my ear I waited for Lucas to pick up.

"What you need Jasmine".

"Where you at"?

"Making a drop then heading back to the house".

"So Anthony is with you or what".

"Yeah what's with all the questions".

"Nothing see you in a little bit" hanging up in his face before he said anything else, I look over at Destiny.

"They making a drop so once they do all that he should be on his way home".

"Okay I'll wait outside for him then".

"Are you sure cause I can sit here with you".

"Nah that's okay" looking through my rearview mirror Ant car was coming down the street.

"Well there he is, good luck and remember what I said".

"I hear you" I watch as Destiny got out the car walking towards the porch. I went on and left but not before honking at Ant who gave me a head nod.

I hope everything goes well.

Cassandra

Pulling up to the house I seen that Dylan wasn't home. Destiny was probably still mad with me which she'll be alright.

I only want what's best for her and somewhere down the line she'll thank me. Unlocking the door to get in the house it was too quiet for my liking.

"Destiny"!!!! I yell out her name since she likes to have that door close.

"Destiny come here I need to talk to you for a minute" I start walking up the stairs going in my bedroom to get out my shoes. No sight of her yet so I walk out my room going to hers knocking on the door.

I twist the knob opening the door to see her gone. I knew she didn't take the car since I have the keys, this girl is going to drive me crazy.

I call her phone waiting for her to pick up, the phone kept ringing until it went straight to voicemail.

Calling her phone again I went downstairs to run into Dylan.

"Did you let Des off punishment"? I ask.

"No she still in her room".

"Apparently not I just went in there and she's not answering the phone".

"I don't know what done got into her, Ima head over Brittany house she probably with her" Dylan said going back out the door.

"Hold on I'm coming as well" I slid on my shoes that was by the couch and made my way out the house locking it up. As I walking to the car Quincy had got out his car making his way to me.

"Quincy what you doing here"?

"How you doing Mrs. Rogers, I came to speak to Destiny".

"She's not here".

"Aye Quincy, you know where Destiny at or could be" Dylan ask getting out the car.

"Not that I know of... she's probably with Cash".

"Cash? Who is that"?