T.L.S.T 3

Chris

I'm really trying my best to not put my hands on Caprice but she's pushing me to the point where I'm about to.

"Are you even listening to me".

"Yeah Caprice damn you act like we in a relationship, all I wanna do is spend time with my daughter and be out".

She act like I don't love spending time with Ro when I see her everyday.

"Keep on selling them drugs you won't see your daughter no more".

"Oh foreal so you do that now, how you think my child is getting all the things she needs and wants cause you damn sure can't do it" I kiss Royalty bye since I had to meet up with Cash and them.

Caprice didn't even say nothing once I said that. Which she knows what I said was true, she's hardly getting by with that sorry ass job she call herself working at.

If she knows what's best for her she better keep her mouth shut before I end up getting full custody of my daughter.

"It's about time you made it, thought we had to go hunt you down" Cordell said once we gave each other dap.

"Nah man I not to long ago left from Caprice house seeing my little one"

"Capri sun still tripping huh" Cash said while walking in.

"Yeah you know how she can be, she talking about me not see Ro if I keep slangin".

"Don't even worry about that, you know she like to talk. If you ask me she still have feelings for you".

"Well she better stop catching feelings, I hate that I even got her pregnant. Don't get me wrong I love my little lady but her mom is a whole another story".

During the rest of the day we start taking care of business before we head over to the club later on tonight, I needed to have some fun all the things I'm going through.

Lucas

"Y'all still heading over the twins party they throwing".

"For sure I'm going and I will be taking someone daughter home with me tonight" Chris said looking up from his phone.

"Alright that's how you end up getting Caprice knock up" I tell him.

"I won't be drunk this time".

"Yeah we'll see".

After I finish counting the money I start putting away the supplies before locking up. Since Cash was out handling other things he left me in charge to shut everything down.

As soon as I get home, I'm heading straight in the shower so I could get all clean up and looking good for the ladies.

I wasn't about to cuff no female tonight, only a one night stand and gone on from there.

Jasmine

"I'm getting ready now so be already dress by the time I get there....bye" I ended the call with Bri and start putting on my shoes.

Once I made sure I looked decent I grab my phone, clutch, and keys before heading out the house. The first stop was Brittany then Destiny, looking at the time it was only 7:06 the party didn't start until eight.

I pull up to Brittany house honking the horn twice. "Did you fly over here"? She ask while putting on her seatbelt.

"No I took a couple of short cuts, call Destiny and tell her we on the way" I back out the yard making my next stop to Des.

Brittany

"Lawd it's some good looking dudes here".

"Too bad half of them look like busters" I chuckle at Destiny smart remark.

"Looks like someone is not having fun" I nudge her shoulder.

"I mean the party is alright but where's Jasmine? Nowhere in sight. We don't know nobody here".

"Oh my gosh Des have a drink and chill, stay right here I'm going to get you something to drink".

Destiny

While Bri went to get me a drink, I glance around the house watching some dance and others standing around talking. I pull my phone out to check the time, as I was checking the time my phone end up getting knock out my hand causing to hit the floor.

"Damn watch where you walking" I bend down to grab my phone.

Unfortunately the person who bump into me didn't pay me no nind. I watch where he went to go be around some other guys.

Checking my phone I seen a crack across the screen, best believe he was going to get my screen fix. I politely made my way over to confront this guy for cracking my phone.

"Excuse me" I tap the dude on the shoulder.

He turn to face me as he size me up, "Can I help you shorty".

"Yeah you can, you walk pass me causing my phone to fall out my hand, now my screen is crack because of you".

"Okay and you telling me for what"?

"I'm telling you cause you're going to get my screen fix".

"Aye Lucas baby girl trippin" some buff looking guy said.

"Look here ma I'm not about to fix nothing you shouldn't be so clumsy maybe none of this would've happen" he turn back and continue to attend of what he was doing.

"Hey don't turn your back on me" I made him face me, that's until Jasmine came over.

"I've been looking all over for you, girl are you crazy".

"Yeah crazy about my now crack phone".

"Girl that's Cash cousin Lucas, you can't be talking to him like that".

Jasmine really think I give a rat ass about somebody name cash.

"Jas can care less who they is, besides whose Cash"?

"Cash is one of the most notorious drug Lord in California".

"So which one was Cash then".

"Right there" she turn me to the direction he was standing right across the room with some chick in his lap.

"What's his real name"?

"Anthony, don't be getting yourself caught up with either one of them Destiny".

I wave Jasmine off, she act like I suppose to be scared of them or something. I look back over at Anthony who was already staring back at me.

I gave him a friendly smile before walking away to go find Brittany. Tonight has not been fun for me, I'm ready to go home and sleep.