T.L.S.T 37

Lucas

She had some nerve coming up in here like she was still part of Anthony life.

"Candice what are you doing here"?

"I heard that Anthony was up in the hospital so I came to check on him".

"He's fine so you can leave now" Destiny tell her.

"I guess you the girlfriend he dump me for" Candice glare at Des who didn't seem phase at all.

"You need to get going Candice like now, before you end up in one of these hospital beds" I warned her.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ant didn't remember Candice.

"You were the cause of all this weren't you"? Destiny ask.

"The cause if what? Me having something to do with Ant getting shot? I not to long ago came back, I was in Atlanta".

"I think the hoe lying" Jasmine said jumping in.

"Who she calling a hoe"?

"You the only hoe I see so I'm talking to you" Jasmine fired back.

Before things start getting heated I grab Candice by the arm escorting her out the room. I never did trust Candice even when she was dating Ant.

"Tell me what you know and don't lie to me either, I already dealt with that nigga J.Q.".

"Like I said I didn't have anything to do with this, you have to trust me".

"Me trust you? You must be smoking on something, did Ant even recognize you".

"No he act like he didn't remember me".

Thank God. "Yeah well don't come back up here, cause this time I won't stop Jasmine from beating your ass" with that I walk back in the room.

"Did you get anything"? Jasmine ask.

"Nope nothing, and I hate to admit this but she was telling the truth for once in her life".

Destiny

"Trust and believe I was ready to bust that trick in her mouth" Jasmine said while eating a fry. Once all that was over with Candice, Chris and Bri came with the food.

We end up telling them what happen. Anthony on the other hand was sleep as we talk amongst ourselves.

"Man I wish I was here, I haven't seen a girl fight in a minute" Chris start rubbing his hands together cheesing.

"You're a mess" I got up to leave out the room to go speak with a nurse, I needed to know how long Anthony was going to be up here.

As I was down the hall a girl pass by me bumping against my shoulder.

"My fault" she said as she kept walking, I shrugged it off ans spotted the nurse that I had talk to earlier. I got her attention making my way over to where she was.

I'm ready for my baby to come home.

Anthony

Waking up from my nap I noticed it was dark, I must've been really tired sleeping that long.

I was finally alone in the room, after all those people that claim I knew.

Sitting up a little I heard a toilet flush in the bathroom. I thought I was alone.

The door open and out came another female, not another one.

I couldn't really see her face since she had on a hoodie with a bang covering half of her face.

"Do I know you as well? You my other girlfriend I don't know about".

"Actually I'm the girl that you once fell in love with" she said pulling her hood off showing her face.

"....Tatiana"? Seeing her again made my blood start boiling, I didn't even realize my heart monitor was beeping like crazy.

"So you do remember me" she smirk.

Everything was coming back to me.

"I just knew J.Q. killed you, guess not if you still alive" soon as she said that I charge at her but I end up falling on the floor screaming in pain.

"I'll see you again soon love" she blew a kiss before walking out.

"AHHHH!!!! YOU'RE A DEAD GIRL TATIANA"!!!! I yell out not cause I was in pain but I was going to kill that girl.

By then nurses rush in getting me off the floor, Destiny soon came in but they ask her to leave.

Me on the other hand was trying to fight my way out the door to go after her. Tatiana was the girl who almost got my sent to jail for falsely accusing me of raping her since she was underage.

"Mr. Alsina we need you to calm down".

"Fuck that let me go" I was held down by four nurses while the other nurse stuck a needle in my arm making me blackout.