T.L.S.T 33

Lucas

Lucas

"Aww y'all so cute" I cooed at both Ant and Des who was playing with baby Ant in the sand.

"That's gonna be us very soon" I look down at Jas who look up at me.

"In due time" she smile looking back at the view. Since today was a cool day at the beach, we came out to chill and what not.

"Oohh they have Italian ice, baby can we please go get one"? Jasmine was now facing me causing me to look over at the stand where it was a few people in line.

"Sure come on" standing to our feet we walk our way over to get some Italian ice.

Brittany

"Bri look at my sand castle".

"That's pretty Ro, looks better than mines" I showed her mines which was just pile of sand which cause her to giggle.

Chris finally came back with our ice cream.

"Here you go my princess" he handed Ro hers then gave me mines. "Man that line was getting ridiculous, I was able to skip a few people".

"You would do something like that".

"Cause I'm that nigga duh, gimme some".

"Why you didn't get you one" he should already know that I don't share when it comes to food, especially when it's ice cream involve.

"See I end up dropping mines as I was holding yours and Ro".

"Aww poor baby" I look at my waffle bowl then back at Chris while taking another bite.

"Really"? He said with a straight face causing me to laugh. He couldn't even beg Royalty for hers cause she was half way done.

"I'm messing with you baby, here" I scoop him some placing the spoon in his mouth.

"One more bite".

Okay now he's pushing it.

Destiny

Today was pretty chill, I enjoy my little family right along with my friends. During the rest of the evening I sat on Anthony lap watching my little man play in the sand.

"I can't believe he's one and already walking".

"You know what that mean"? Ant ask causing me to look at him.

"Oh baby no, there won't be another little one no time soon".

Don't get me wrong my little phat phat is a good baby. He don't cry much, but I'm not trying to have another child right now.

"Keep telling yourself that" Ant kiss the side of my face before tapping my thigh for me to get up so he could play with his son.

"Yo y'all wanna play some volleyball" Chris come walking over with the ball in his hand.

"I'll play" getting up I walk over to where Bri and Jas was. From the looks of it Jas and I will be playing against Chris and Bri, while Ant and Lucas had the little ones.

"Before we start playing just know I'm a beast at this so giving y'all heads up" Chris said.

"We'll see about that".

Chris

"Hold your head back while I pinch your nose together" according to Des and Jas they cheated playing dirty.

"I said I was sorry Chris" Destiny half way said sincere until her and Jas start laughing.

"You planned that didn't you"?

"Of course not".

My nose was hurting bad, I had to make sure it wasn't broken. We all end up going back to Anthony house once we left the beach.

"Daddy you okay"? Ro ask standing in front of me.

"No Desi over there broke my nose" I glare over at Destiny who playfully roll her eyes before getting Royalty attention.

"Ro sweetie I didn't mean to hurt your poor daddy, it was an accident. Would you forgive me for hurting him"?

Before it could even say anything Ro shook her head yes then went over to sit by Des playing with the baby.

"I'll get you next time you watch".

"I'm glad I didn't play" Lucas said.

"My dude I think you need to get that checkout" Ant come passing by looking at my nose.

"Hell your girl cause this to happen, Bri you was suppose to have my back".

"I wasn't about to get hit the face, you should have move".

"Good gracious Chris, what you want a cookie or something. I said I was sorry".

"You could make me some food cause I'm so hungry" I start rubbing my stomach with one hand while I held my sore nose in the other.

"Such a brat".

"Aye I'm the one who's hurting over here".

While they was figuring out what to get I had call Caprice to let her know that she'll have to come get Royalty from Ant's house. Once I took care of that, everyone came up with ordering some Chinese food.