T.L.S.T 2

Anthony

"Man make sure you tell Chris to bring his high yellow ass to the trap tomorrow" I tell Cordell who is my right hand.

"Ight Cash, you know he probably was dealing with his crazy baby mama".

"Yeah but that shit can wait" after saying what I had to say I got in my car heading home. I hope Candice cook something, knowing her she probably eas too busy getting all dolled up for no reason.

Don't get me wrong I love for a woman to keep herself up but damn beauty is not all that.

I park my car seeing that Lucas made it home before I did. Lucas is my cousin that's staying with me until he gets his own place.

"Wait until Ant get home your ass is dead".

"Not if he kill you first" I walk in to hear both Lucas and Candice arguing.

Soon as I made it into the living room Candice was on her knees with a towel covering up half my white carpet.

"What's going on"?

"Gone Candice and tell Ant" Lucas smirk at her before taking a seat on the recliner chair.

I stood there waiting for her to tell me. "Are you going to tell me or what" I ask.

"Lucas made me spill my drink which cause your carpet to stain" she move the towel showing the stain that mess up the carpet.

"Nah I didn't make her spill nothing, she was messing with me while I was on the phone so I push her ass not knowing she had a cup in her hand so that's her fault for messing with me".

I couldn't really do nothing but shake my head, they act like little kids. I could easily get that stain remove.

"You mad at me baby" Candice come standing in front of me.

"Yeah but not cause of the carpet, I'm mad that you didn't cook".

"I did cook" I heard Lucas bust out laughing making me turn to look at him like what's funny.

"Girl you know heating up a tv dinner is not cooking" Lucas said while still cracking up.

Candice glare at him before giving me a half way smile.

"Baby I got so caught up I didn't have time to cook, I promise I will have food cook tomorrow when you get home".

"Yeah ight I'll see" I pull her in for a kiss. "Gone upstairs I'll be up there in the minute".

Once Candice was out of sight Lucas come walking in the kitchen shaking his head.

"Don't even start" I tell him. I made me a sandwich cause that tv dinner looked like shit.

"Man Ant you need to get rid of her she can't cook".

"At least I have someone unlike you youngblood".

After talking with Lucas I finish up my sandwich before heading upstairs. I walk in my room to hear the shower going, I start getting undress making my way into the shower where I was met by Candice who didn't know I was behind her until she turn around and jump a little.

"Don't break your neck now" I grab her before she almost fell.

"You scared me".

"I didn't mean to scared my baby" we began to kiss with the water still running. Once we wash up I waisted no time to attack Candice, no need to get into detail cause you already know what went down.