T.L.S.T 11

Destiny

Destiny

"You miss daddy already don't you"?

Playfully rolling my eyes "Don't flatter yourself Ant".

"It's cool cause I know you do plus I'm plan on taking you out this evening, so I should be there like by 7:30".

"How you just gonna up and make plans without giving me time, what if I had plans already".

"Cancel them, you're all mines for the evening".

I couldn't do nothing but blush, good thing we was on the phone and not facetime.

"I guess Ant".

"That's what I thought see you in a little bit".

"Okay" ending the call I fell back on my bed squealing.

"Looks like someone is in a good mood" sitting up I seen my mom standing by my room door.

"I wouldn't say all that" I smile getting up walking towards my closet to see what I was going to wear. I really don't know what has gotten into me lately, you would think I just lost my virginity.

"Plan on going out"?

"Yeah".

"Oh well I was thinking about spending some time with you before I head back to work".

I can't remember the last time my mom and I ever hangout. She was always working while I either spend time with Jas and Bri or at home doing school work.

"We can always do it another time" hoping she would say yes cause I really wanted to be around Ant.

"Come on Des, I'm quite sure your friends would understand".

I couldn't even think of nothing else to make up. "Okay where you plan on taking us" I couldn't skip this opportunity on spending time with my mom, Ant would just have to reschedule our plan.

"Wherever you wanna go my treat, I'ma go get ready" seeing my mom walk out my room with a smile on her face made me think I chose the right thing to do, now I have to call Anthony back and tell him I won't be able to make it.

Hope he understands.

Brittany