T.L.S.T 23

2 weeks later

Destiny

"Bri I would talk to y'all later....bye" tossing my phone on the bed I ran right back in the bathroom hunch over the toilet throwing up.

I couldn't keep anything down, this was the second day this happen. I really didn't think nothing of it until it got worse.

Rinsing out my mouth I got back in the bed. It wasn't before long Anthony come walking in the room with food, by the smell of it made me sick all over again.

"Got you something to eat" he place the bag on the bed going into the bathroom to wash his hands.

"Thanks but I can't eat anything right now".

"We going to the doctor tomorrow, night might have the bug virus".

I wouldn't say bug virus, more like there could be a baby in me.

"I'm fine I should be able to go in to work tomorrow" Bri said she would drop off my work for me so I can catch up.

"My poor baby doesn't feel good" Ant pull me into him as I laid on his chest. Tomorrow I'm plan on taking a pregnancy test just to be sure.

I really hope I'm not pregnant, at least not yet.

* * *

Next Day

"Aww Des don't cry everything is going to be okay" Bri tells me.

Coming to find out I'm pregnant. I didn't want to expect it but what's done is done, I had both my friends to come with me.

"I don't even know how Anthony is going to take this".

"Trust me he's going to be happy, haven't the two of you talk about having a family".

"Yeah like in the future not now, this is too much for me to bare" I grab my things walking out the doctor's office to head to school.

It was still sorta early still meaning by the time we got back we should be changing to second period.

"Well are you going to tell him"? Jasmine ask me.

"Like I have a choice" I wasn't about to keep this from him. "Om our way to school stop by Wendy's so I can get me a frosty".

Anthony

I didn't bother to stay at the trap long since I knew Destiny wasn't feeling good. She still end up going to work when I told her to stay home.

I stop to get her some flowers along with some food before going up to her job surprising her.

Getting out the car I grab the bag and the flowers going into the office. Going up to the desk it was an elderly woman who was on the phone.

Not before long she got off giving me a warm smile. "How may I help you sir"?

"I'm here to see Destiny".

"And who you might be and which Destiny are you talking about"? What's up with the questions.

"I'm her boyfriend and Destiny Rogers" I tell her.

"Oh right Destiny Rogers, she's one of the best students up here".

Looking at the lady funny I had to make sure she wasn't getting Des mix up with someone else.

"No ma'am Destiny works here, she tutors the kids".

The lady shook her head while giving me a confused look. "There's no Destiny that works here but there is a student whose a junior and her name is Destiny".

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, maybe I was tripping. "Are sure ma'am you talking about the right person".

"Yes positive, there's a picture right over there on the billboard with some of the best students".

I walk over to the billboard searching Destiny and sure enough I spotted her with a couple more kids.

She lied to me.

Without even thanking the woman I left out pissed as hell, getting back in the car I started up the car. I sat there for a good minute until my phone start vibrating. It was Destiny calling me, I sent her straight to voicemail.

All I kept thinking was she lied to me. Speeding out the parking lot I was on my way to house.

Destiny

"Make sure you call me later on okay".

"Okay Bri" I close her car door making my way to the front door that was already open.

"Baby I'm home, I've been calling you all day and you never re-" stopping my sentence the place was a mess.

"What happen"?

"You lied to me"

"You lied to me".