T.L.S.T 6

A week later......

Anthony

I should've known this was going to happen from the start. I not to long ago came back from out of town handling business, when I see Candice pack all her shit and left.

"Yo that bitch took some of my jewelry" Lucas come walking back into the living room.

Taking a deep breath I pull out my phone to call her up, I doubt if she even pick up the phone.

"Just like I thought she sent me straight to voicemail....FUCK!!!" I threw my phone across the room.

"Ant don't even trip man".

"Why did I let this happen again, she was only using me for my money".

I know one thing wherever she ran off to she better stay there.

"See Ant I told you that girl wasn't no good for you" Cordell said.

"My dude here need to go out and have a drink, maybe go find you a chick to lay up with" Chris come leaning his arm on my shoulder.

"Nah I'm done with females".

"Awe nah Ant don't tell me you going over to the other side".

I end up frowning up my face to Chirs "Hell nah don't even play me like that, you know what I mean".

I wasn't about to let Candice stress me out, if she wanted to stop fucking with me she could have said something instead of pulling a stunt like that. I was plan on going out and clear my head before I go find that bitch and choke her ass out.

"I'll catch y'all later" I got up leaving the trap. As I was driving I spotted baby girl going to her car, I did a whole u-turn making my way over to where she was.

"Say love where you off to"?

Destiny

Thank God that I had a half of day of school. I wasn't about to go home, probably was going to swing my the store and grab something to eat.

"Say love where you off to"? I stop what I was doing and turn to the person who said that.

"Business and the name is Destiny not say love".

I guess he was taken back from what I said, I didn't care who he was that don't scare me not one bit.

"Who you getting smart with like that"? He got out his car stepping in front of me.

I look up at him and simply said "you".

"Girl don't you know I would make your life hell for you to be talking to me all crazy".

"I would love to see that" for a good ten minutes we both stood there looking at each other until he step back chuckling a little to himself.

"What's funny".

"You".

"Whatever I gotta go" I got in my car about to start the car up until he open my door.

I look at this dude like he was crazy. "Can I help you"?

"Yeah you never answer my question".

"And that question was"....

"Where you off to"?

"I did give you a answer to that".

"Okay since you wanna be a smart ass about it, guess I follow you" he close my door getting back into his car. If he think he's going to follow me he had another thing coming.