T.L.S.T 22

Jasmine

"Y'all ready for prom? Cause I know I am".

"Jas we already know why you ready" Bri said being slick at the mouth.

"It's not like she's lying though, we know that Lucas is going to have you limping for days" Destiny laugh while given Bri high five.

"Ha ha, and Anthony will have your ass paralyze".

"Oh my gosh I'm done with you".

"You know I'm speaking facts and Bri don't think I forgot about you" I look in her direction.

"Girl please Chris wouldn't know how to handle me".

"Is that right"? Chris snuck up behind Bri causing her to not turn around.

"Yeah Bri what was that" I smirk.

"Come on Jas let's go see what our fellas doing" Destiny said getting up from the chair heading in the house. Ant had invited us over to his place for a crawfish broil, so we was just kicking while enjoying each others company.

Brittany

I could've choke the both of Destiny and Jasmine for leaving me outside with Chris.

"So what was that you were saying how won't be able to handle you" by then Chris had me in his lap.

Normally I would've been said something slick at the mouth, I decided not to.

"Now you quiet all of a sudden".

"What you talking about, I wasn't even say nothing about you" I twist my lip to the side.

"Yeah okay Bri, I don't want to hear anything about you can't take it all once I get up in it" he whisper in my ear.

"Okay I....umm need to go get me something to drink" I got up from his lap making my way in the house with my face heating up from trying not to blush. Lord knows I wanted to turn around, but I knew Chris was staring me down.

As soon as I walk in the house, Jasmine and Destiny was cracking up.

Playfully rolling my eyes I went into the refrigerator and got me a soda ignoring Jasmine smart remarks.

Destiny

"Can you stop poking my butt"

"It's thick can't help but to touch it" Ant went from poking to grabbing.

"Okay I'm about to move away from you".

"Ight I quit, I'll attend to it later on tonight" he kiss me before talking back with our friends.

While they were talking amongst each other my mind drifted to prom. From the looks of it I will not be going, I don't know how long I can keep up this lie.

"You good ma"? Coming back to reality I look up at Ant who was looking down at me smiling.

"Yeah, I'll be back need to use the bathroom" I got up going towards the back running into Jasmine who was coming out the bathroom herself.

"Girl them crawfish gave me the runs".

Turning my nose up "Stanky little girl, I hope you sprayed".

"Don't do me Des my shit don't stink" she smirk.

"That's alright I'll go use the other bathroom then" I turn around to go use the other one with Jasmine behind me laughing.

After taking care of my business I went back into the den with the others who was now playing dominions.

"Ayeeee!!! in your face podnah" Lucas yell slamming a dominio down on the table.

"None of that was call for" Chris mumble. I sat on Ant's lap watching him play, that's until the game started to get good.

"Hell nah you cheated Ant man" Chris complain.

"Nah homie you just can't play".

"Aww Chrissy upset" I tease.

"I bet I can beat you Destiny why you picking" he challenge me.

"Trust me you don't want these problems" they started the game over and it was on. Every move I played I had Chris nervous.

"That's it I quit" Chris got up from the table causing all of us to laugh.

"Better luck next time Chris" today was good day.