T.L.S.T 39

Tatiana

It was almost hitting sunset and I done got everything I wanted. I end up stopping at a gas station to fill up so I could leave tomorrow morning.

Once I fill up I went to the nearest hotel to stay at, running around town all day by myself I needed to rest up.

To be honest I really didn't have a clue on where I would be going, all I know is that I will be out of sight and out of mind.

Getting settle in the room I went into the bathroom to get the shower running. While waiting for the water to get hot, I glance out the window to make sure I wasn't being followed.

Getting out my clothes I went on and step in the shower letting the hot water hit my back.

****
As I got out I start drying off before putting lotion on my body, I start combing my hair. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow so mind as well get some sleep before getting on the road.

Turning off the light in the bathroom I made my way back into the room.

That's when I became startled when I seen Ant sitting at the table looking dead at me.

"Happy to see me again"? He ask in a calm tone. One how did he find me? and two how did he get in here?

"H-how did you find me"?

"Don't worry about all that" he got up from the table making his way over to me. Before it could even let him get any closer, I grab my gun that was close by pointing towards him.

"If you going to shoot me you better make sure you kill me" he said taking another step.

"Anthony I'm not playing I will shoot you".

That only made him chuckle a little. I really didn't want to kill him, all I wanted was for him to suffer like he made me suffer.

"Pull the trigger Tati, gone and do it....pull it".

Feeling my palms getting sweaty I started to shake, I refuse to let him see me scared.

"Just leave or I will put a bullet in your head".

"Not if I put one in yours first" Ant pull out his gun aiming it at me.

"If that's what you want, then so be it".

Anthony

It didn't take long for me to find Tatiana, she should've known by now that I can get around on finding people.

Now here we were both standing in the room with our guns aiming at each other.

"What you waiting for baby girl shoot me".

"Don't call me that" I got her right where I wanted. When we was dating back then I use to stay calling her baby girl just for the sake of it.

"Why not I thought you loved me baby girl".

Her face started to change a shade of red. "I did love you but what you did was foul, you act like I didn't exist anymore".

"Like you didn't have your down falls, you sat up there and lied to me about your age. My ass could've been registered as a sex offender".

"That's not the point I still had love for you Ant, I would've done anything to keep you happy".

"By almost getting me killed then you turn around burn my house down and stole all my money, that's not flying with me baby girl".

"I said don't call me that" she pull the trigger but nothing came out.

"Need bullets? I empty them out while you were in the shower. Did you really think I was going to let you shoot me".

"YOU BASTARD"!!! Tatiana charge at me causing the gun to fly out my hand, we began to tussle on the floor as she tried to get the gun before I could.

"I will not let you hurt me like you did before, it's over for you" she grab the gun cocked it back then pull the trigger.

There were both guns going off, looking down to see I haven't been shot I look at over at Tatiana who was shot.

"You good Ant"? I heard Lucas ask behind me coming over to where I was.

"Yeah I'm good, where's Destiny"?

"She's in the car with Jas and Bri, come on let's get out of here".

"Foreal cause I'm too bright to be going to jail" Chris said as he gathered up the bag that had money in them.

"We know you wouldn't last in prison for a day" Lucas said.

I walk out the room with them fussing behind me, I'm so glad this was over with.

"Like I said Chris you wouldn't las-" Lucas was cut off mid sentence.

"I look back to see he hit the floor" there stood Tatiana with the gun in her hand.

"I thought you kill the bitch man" Chris said reaching for the gun to shoot back but I already had the gun aiming for Tatiana head. Right then and there I shot her watching her fall back on the floor.

"Come on we gotta go" both Chris and I help up Lucas heading to the car before the police arrived.

"Get to the nearest hospital" Chris said once we got in. From the looks of it Lucas was losing alot of blood in his back.

"Hang in there man".

"I don't think I'm going to make it" Lucas was going in and out of conscious.

"Baby please hang in there, we're almost there" Jasmine cried out.

Pulling up to the hospital Chris ran in to go get help, it wasn't before long the nurses come rushing out with a stretcher placing Lucas on it. They rush him on in.

After all what went down tonight, I'm willing to quit the gang and focus on something better so I could keep my family safe cause putting your love ones in danger was a dangerous thing to do.

This was a wake up call for me.