T.L.S.T 14

Anthony

"I usually hate Valentine's day" Chris said while counting money. We was at the trap doing our daily routine, the past weekend was fun.

"Why you say that, you wanna Valentine" I ask.

"Hell nah, I'm single so I don't have to buy shit for no girl. Hell Caprice wasn't getting nothing, but what you got Destiny".

"Haven't even decided yet, later on today I may have something plan for her".

By then Lucas come walking in on the phone. I'm assuming he had to be talking to his girl.

"I love you to Jazzy Wazzy" he cooed, both me and Chris look at Lucas like....

"Alright see you this evening...bye" he ended the call then look at us.

"What y'all looking at".

"I love you to Jazzy Wazzy" I mock him causing Chris to laugh.

"Since when you start to saying the 'L' word" Chris mentioned.

"Don't even start with me, just because you're lonely on this day" Lucas took a seat at the table.

While they talk amongst themselves I had other things in mind.

Lucas

I end up taking Jasmine her gift while she was at school. I was going to wait but knowing how spoil she is I decided to gone ahead and took to her.

"I swear whoever post what they got today for Valentine's I'm blocking them" Chris said scrolling through his phone.

"How about you send Caprice some flowers maybe you'll feel better" I laugh.

"I wish I would, she probably would like that. Even though lately we have been getting along pretty well".

"Let me find out y'all might be getting back together".

"Now you bugging, I'm about to go get something eat be right back" Chris grab his keys heading out the door.

I continue to count and stack money, couldn't wait for tonight.

Jasmine