T.L.S.T 28

Destiny

"That was so sad, he didn't have to kill his brother" I grab some tissue to wipe my eyes.

"Wow Des you're losing it" Jasmine look at me with her eyebrows raised up.

"I'm not losing it, he shouldn't did that".

"It's okay Desi it was only a movie" Brittany rub my stomach.

Anthony had walk in the door on the phone until he glance over at me. "What's wrong with my baby"? He move the phone from his ear coming over to where I was.

"Trust me Ant it's the hormones, we were watching The Lion King until the part where Mufasa fell over the cliff Destiny began to start crying" Jasmine tells Anthony.

"Baby you should've seen it" I felt the tears coming again so I stop talking. I didn't really think pregnancy would have me acting this way.

The other day I got mad at Anthony for not leaving the light on while we slept, over dumb stuff.

"Well it's my que to go, gotta get ready for tomorrow" Jasmine stood to her feet making her way over to hug me.

"What's tomorrow"? I ask.

"Graduation rehearsal".

Time has really flew, Jas was graduating while Bri and I will soon be out for the summer. I thought about going to see my parents, haven't heard from them since the day I was kick out.

I wasn't about to stress over it cause I wouldn't want to be at high risk.

"I'll be there to support while screaming your name" I tell her.

"Yeah make sure y'all do that and you know afterwards it's party time".

"I don't know about all that".

"Oh you'll be there especially when food is involved".

"Sounds about right" we all laugh. I walk the both Bri and Jas out before going back in the house to see Anthony laying on the couch on his phone.

Always on that stupid phone, tomorrow is my appointment and finally I'll get to know what's the sex of the baby.

"Be on that phone more than you be on me" I mumble sitting on the other couch.

"Don't even trip, why you over there come lay with me".

"You see all this stomach lay where"?

"Des stop playing and bring your pretty ass over here".

"You think I'm pretty"?

Anthony

"You think I'm pretty"? She ask getting up to come by me.

There she go with that question again. Last time she ask that I gave her answer and all of a sudden she went off on my ass cause she said I was just saying that.

"Remember what happen last time I answer that, I'm good" I sat up so she could sit on my lap.

"Huh what happen"? Now she wanna act like she don't remember.

"Before I even say anything what's your mood now, cause you be on some split time shit".

I know it's the pregnancy but damn half of the time she makes me wanna tell her off.

"I'm good Anthony, gimme kiss" she pucker her lips.

We kiss for a minute until she pull away like something was wrong.

"What's wrong"?

"Did you have some wings or something"?

"Yeah but that was earlier".

"Oh so you go get you some wings and didn't bother to bring me none" she got up from my lap and start going off.

"Baby calm down I can go get you some now if want them".

"No forget it I don't want the stupid wings, thought you love me" and here come the water works, I need a drink.