T.L.S.T 5

Anthony

"You're not gonna sit and wait until I get done".

"Nah I'll be in Footlocker or something, gone and get pretty fa me" I peck Candice lips as I handed her a stack so she could get her nails done and all that other stuff.

I left Candice while I went to go get some more shoes. Half of the time I feel that Candice love my money more than she loves me.

I've been down that road once and I'll be damn if it happens again.

Destiny

"See it's hardly anyone in there come one I need a refill" Brittany wanted to get her nails refill so before we was going to get some crawfish we stop by the mall.

I went on and got mines done as well.

"Des what color you think I should get, pink or grey" Bri said holding up two of the polish.

"I think pink would look good on you" I turn to look at the girl who jump in our conversation.

"Thanks" Bri said before returning to her seat.

I glance at my nails to see if they were dry and thankfully they was. I paid the lady then sat and waited for Bri to get done.

"You finish yet".

"Yeah Ant, I told you it shouldn't be long" me being nosey there stood that Cash guy again and I guessing that's his girl.

I continue to stare without getting caught. The girl was too busy talking about her nails to the point she didn't even realize her man wasn't paying attention cause he was looking all in my face.

"I'm ready" Brittany came over causing me to turn my attention to her.

"Yeah let's go" I look back Cash then went on and left out the shop. This is the third time seeing him, if I see him one more time I might just lose it.

****
"You mess with Ant if you want, best believe your whole life will be different fooling with him".

"Jasmine what you know about him anyway".

"What I have told you, he's known around these streets. I don't want you to get caught up with him Des foreal".

Both me and Bri had this shock expression on our face. "Is that Jasmine talking like that, since when you start caring".

"Like I said don't get caught up".

"Yeah okay".

"Is that Quincy over there" Bri said making me turn around to see for myself. Sure enough it was him, I couldn't turn my head quick enough before he saw me.

"I hope he don't bring his rat face ass over here".

"Jasmine don't start".

"Nah you don't start I know you, he will find a way to get you to come back to him".

"That's not going to happen".

"Hey ladies can I borrow Destiny for a minute" Quincy said while looking at me.

"No you can't".

"Come on Jasmine let's go take a walk" Bri got up with Jasmine following.

I sat there waiting for whatever he had to say. "How you been"?

"Been doing good every since I got you out my life".

"I really miss you Des and again I am truly sorry for cheating on you".

"Yeah I know your sorry, excuse me I have to get going" standing to my feet I left Quincy going to catch up with my friends.

There's no way I was going to give him another chance, the next relationship I be in it will be better than my last one.

Chris

"Yo tell Ant that I won't be able to meet y'all at the trap cause I got Royalty for the weekend"

"I wish you would take my baby over to that place Chris" Caprice said from behind me.

"Man Lucas let me call you back" I ended the call so I could put Caprice in her place.

"What makes you think I would take my daughter there, matter fact stay out my damn business" I start gathering up Ro things heading to the car.

This why Caprice and I could never a thing cause of her ways.

"I'll bring her back Wednesday" I pick up Ro who was sleep taking her to the car.

"No I need her back by Monday" once I made sure my baby was buckle I close the door to be face with Caprice.

"For what cause if she got an doctors appointment I can take her".

"Chris why you can't never do as I say, just bring her back Monday".

"I'll see" with that I got in my car, how she gonna tell me when to bring my child back. She didn't have her by herself, this girl going to beat the death of me.