T.L.S.T 13

Anthony

"It was fun kicking it with you cuzzo, I would most definitely miss you".

"Dude if you don't take your sentimental ass on, you stay a few blocks down" Lucas was being dramatic about moving.

I on the other hand was excited about this day, I waisted no time helping load the truck up with all of his things".

"Wow that's how you feel man" Lucas said placing his hand over his chest.

This nigga here.

"You can always come by".

"Of course I still got the key".

"Oh hell nah hand the key over" I held my hand out.

"Nah Ant man let me have the key just in case of an emergency".

"Like what"?

"In case I'm hungry I can easily come to your crib and rack up on the snacks".

I'm changing the locks he just don't know it yet. "A'ight keep the key man".

"Plan on going out tonight"? Lucas ask as we place the last box on the truck.

"Nah I have other plans".

"Like what"?

"Like get you some business, I don't be all up in your business".

Instead of taking Des somewhere in California, we was going to Las Vegas. She doesn't know about yet, as soon as I get done helping Lucas move into his place, I was going to give her a call.

Lucas

"This is a nice ass house, best believe I'm coming over to eat up all your shit" Chris said while sitting down instead of helping the rest of us

"That fool don't cook" Ant put his two cents in.

"I like how y'all talking about me like I ain't standing here, and Chris you could help us damn" I start bringing more boxes in.

"Nigga I did help, I brought a chair in here for me to sit in that's helping".

Shaking my head as I continue to get the rest of my things. Hopefully when I get my place all setup and what not, I was going to have a little party with my homies and of course bring Jasmine over.

"When you going shopping for food" I turn to see that Chris was all up in my refrigerator.

Chris

By the time Lucas and them got done with the moving stuff, we all went to go grab a bite to eat. I wanted some wings so we end up going to Wing stop to get some.

Walking into the place I already knew what I want so I went on and told the guy what kind of wings I want, while Ant and Lucas was deciding on whatever they was going to get.

"While y'all taking forever to pick I'll be next door to get something to drink" I tell them leaving out of Wing Stop to go in Circle K to get a polar pop since it was only a dollar.

As I was fixing my drink I seen a figure come next to me fixing a drink as well.

From the corner of my eye I knew who exactly who it was, Brittany.

I watch as she fill her cup with ice not even paying me no mind until I nudge her.

"Hey...Chris right"?

Thought she wasn't gonna to remember my name.

"Yeah, what's going on with you" I handed her a straw as she place a lid on her cup.

"Nothing much not to long ago got out of school, where's Royalty"?

"Well damn I thought you was happy to see me, I'm so hurt". She began to walk off while as she playfully roll her eyes.

"Nah I'm messing with you, she's with her mom".

She start to say something else until Lucas come walking in the store saying my wings was ready, I totally forgot all about them.

I paid for my drink and told Brittany to don't go nowhere until I got back.

"One of y'all could've paid for my food, I would've gave you your money back" I say to both Ant and Lucas.

"Yeah right since when you pay anyone back" Lucas said.

"True but hold on I gotta holla at someone real quick" I left out before either one of them said anything smart. I went back to see no sight of her, now I know I said not to go anywhere.

"Already chasing down some girl" Ant said as we walk to the car.

"Nah I ran into a friend" even though I don't really know her like that I see us being friends.

"Boi lie again, look Ant I went into Circle K seeing him all up in shawty face looking hella thirsty" Lucas said causing Ant to laugh.

"Look here you French talking wannabe pretty boi, nobody wasn't being thirsty and you talking about me let's get on you how you let Jasmine punk you like a little bitch".

"Aye chill out Jasmine didn't punk me, that's why Caprice got you to take that condom off cause she want that tax every month".

"Yo I'm threw with you man" we stay cracking on each other but at the end of the day we still boys, its all about having fun.