T.L.S.T 8

Jasmine

I'm starting to feel that I lost a best friend and that would be Destiny. I haven't heard or seen her in a minute, and by me taking my exams I hardly see her.

"Bri have you heard from Destiny"?

"Nope and it's not like her to be missing school".

I got this strange feeling of something but I can't put finger on it.

BitchBoy😈: come to the parking lot

Brittany start laughing making me roll my eyes. "Why you laughing, he gets on my nerves".

"Why you still fooling with him then Jasmine and bitch boy, really"?

"Yeah really cause he's a bitch, let me go out here and see what he wants" I got up from thr table making my way out the cafeteria door, to tell you the truth I don't really know why I'm fooling with this dude.

Lucas

"Took you long enough, I was about to leave".

"Little boy don't start with me".

"Little? Girl there's nothing little about me".

"Could've fool me".

"You love arguing with me that's why I love you".

"See there you go with that 'L' word".

"Jasmine I really do love you, might not know how to show it but I still love you".

Jasmine and I been fooling around on and off. Yeah I say I'm not the one to settle down type but when I be with Jasmine it's different. We have that love hate relationship and she and I know we got that good connection together.

"Guess I love you to" she mumbled.

"Huh what was that"?

"I love you to".

"See you couldn't resist" I pull her in for a kiss.

After dealing with Jasmine I went on and left to go find me a nice condo so I could hurry up and leave Ant house, he already talking about moving his new little girlfriend in.

I never seen my cuzzo this happy, I just don't want to see him get hurt. Maybe this chick would finally be down for him unlike Candice gold digging ass.

Destiny

For the past three days I haven't been to school cause I was all up under Anthony. So far my parents know they think I stay after school.

"What you over there thinking about"? Ant ask coming behind me.

Turning to face him I place both of my hands around his neck "How did I end being around you"?

"Cause I'm good looking and you couldn't help but to be around all this sexiness".

"Boy bye" I laugh.

"You know what would be nice"?

"What"?

"That you move in with me" I was caught off guard when he said that.

"I don't know we not even together".

"That can change though, mind as well live with me. I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't miss you".

If only it was that easy to just up and leave, I wouldn't think twice about it.

"Let me think about it" I peck his lips before pulling away. I needed to get home before my mom start calling me.

"Leaving me already" I start putting on my shoes.

"Yeah I have to meet up with one of the students for after school tutoring".

"Ight call me later on once you get done".

"Sure thing" we kiss one last time before I left out the door. I don't know how long can I keep these lies up, I really like Anthony.

I'm just afraid I might lose him if he finds out the real truth.

Cordell

"We gotta head out to New Orleans to make a drop then turn around and head to Baltimore"

"Okay so what time we leaving and when"? Chris had ask.

"New Orleans Friday morning and Baltimore I gotta call Cash to ask him about that".

We already had the drugs pack up and ready to go. By Ant not being at the trap like he normally do, I was mainly taking charge while he was gone.

"Speaking of Cash where he at anyway" Chris said.

"Probably with his girl".

"When that dude gonna learn" I shook my hand as I continue to count money.

"Nah this girl is way different from Candice, I think she's the one" Lucas said.

"Yeah we'll see about that".