T.L.S.T 24

Anthony

"You lied to me!!! Bitch I got fucking people calling me all kinds of names cause of you, you're fucking seventeen" I yell at Destiny as she began to back up against the wall crying.

"I'm s-sorry Ant".

"Don't call me that, you know what I've been through with my other ex's and you do this shit to me".

She look at me "I love you Ant".

"No you fucking don't" I grab Destiny by her neck choking her. I really didn't care at this point, my hands became tight around her neck as she tried to push me away.

I went on and let her go as she drop to the floor while catching her breath.

"I'm pregnant with your baby Ant" Destiny said to me.

"I want you out my life for good" I tell her without even looking her way.

"Please Anthony, what am I supposed to do? I'm caring our child".

"Leave before I kill you" Destiny got up off the floor making her way out the front door. Soon as she step out the house I close the door, all the lies she told me I fell in love with her. I was willing to even marry her but she does this shit to me, I fell into her lies.

*********

"Damn that's foul for what she did" Lucas shook his head.

"I don't even want to even talk about it anymore, she's out my life for good so to hell with her".

"Whoa hold on Ant, if you look at it Destiny was a good girl. She was nothing like Candice who just wanted your money, all she really did was lied about her age" Chris said trying to make a point.

"It's the fact she lied in my face when she could've kept it real from the jump, and on top of that she's pregnant".

"Ant I think you should talk to her".

"For what? So she can lie again, I'm done with this conversation" I got up walking out the house to get some fresh air.

Destiny

"Give him time Des, he'll come around eventually"

"That's not going to happen Jasmine, he literally told me he wants me out of his life for good".

I never seen that side of him, should've seen this coming.

"I don't even think he wants anything to do with our baby".

"Don't say that, I'll talk some sense into him or get Lucas to do it".

"You and Bri was right about everything, I was just to naive to even listen".

"Everything happens for a reason, so what are you going to do".

"I'm not going back to my parents house. I got enough on my plate as is".

"Come on Lucas have plenty of room at his place" Jasmine grab my bag as we walk room her car.

"You done move in with him already"?

"Mind as well, I'm about to graduate. My mom is ready to kick me out, so I told her I found me a place".

I wasn't to sure about staying over Lucas place, I'm quite sure they probably know everything that happen.

Once Jasmine drove down the street almost close to Lucas house, two more cars was at the house and one of them were Anthony.

"No take me to Bri place I'm not about to go in there".

"Des nothing is going to happen trust me".

"Give me a min-" seeing Chris coming out the door I felt that I'll be seeing Ant come out as well.

Not bothering to even look in Chris direction, I got out the car going towards the back to get my bag.

"You okay Destiny"? I heard Chris ask. I wasn't expecting him to say anything to me.

"I'll be fine thanks".

"Here let me take that in the house for you".

"Why you being so nice, Anthony probably told you what I did".

"Yeah but I don't look at you any different, give Ant some time he'll come around eventually" and with that I follow right behind Chris going into the house.

As soon as I step in the house I spotted Anthony who was on the couch not even bothering to look my way, which was fine with me.
Jasmine led me upstairs to show me what room I'll be staying in. "Are you sure Lucas okay with me staying here"?

"Yes he's cool with it so chill out and calm your nerves, I not to long ago talk to Bri.

She's on her way so get wash up we going somewhere to eat, be downstairs if you need me".

Nodding my head as she close the door behind her, I look down at my stomach before running my hands across it.

"I'll try my best to be a good mother to you baby" I say smiling down at my stomach.

This is only the beginning.