T.L.S.T 4

Destiny

I should've call in to work today, I'm really not feeling this Friday.

"Welcome to Sonic, order when you're ready" I could've choke Jasmine for what she pull last night. I didn't make it home until three something cause of Jas.

"Yeah let me get four of your route 44 strawberry limeades and some popcorn chicken".

I place the order in and start getting the drinks ready, today was busy by it being happy hour.

I made my way out to the car and start handing over the drinks not really paying attention to the person.

"Got your phone fix yet" I look up to see the same boy from last night. I even seen the Cash guy who was in the driver seat.

"Aye man chill out before she go off on you" the light skin said.

I just wanted to hurry up and give them they stuff before I went off.

"You have a nice day love" Cash said once he handed me my tip.

I said a quick thank you before walking away. As bad as I wanted to turn around I didn't cause I knew for a fact he was watching me.

I place my tip in my pocket and continue to work, I'll be glad when my shift is over.

Brittany

"So he tip you two hundred dollars just for some drinks and popcorn chicken, girl I don't know what to say about that"

"I know crazy right? But at least I can get my phone fix".

Destiny stop by my house right after she got off work to tell me what happen to her at work.

"I done call Jasmine phone like three times and still no answer".

"No telling with Jasmine, she probably still in bed".

"You off tomorrow"?

"Yeah what's up"?

"For the past couple of days I've been craving for some crawfish, so tomorrow we going to get us some".

"I'm all down for it, let me get going before my parents start blowing up my phone".

"Okay girly" we exchange hugs before Destiny walk to her car. After she left Jasmine was calling, now she finally decides to call.

Lucas

"Dude I need a hair cut like asap"

"You not the only one" Chris said as we was playing the game. All of us was chilling at Ant crib until later on tonight we head out to the club.

While I was so focus on the game my phone was going off back to back.

"Who you got blowing up your phone".

"I don't even know" I end up turning my off my phone and continue to play the game.