T.L.S.T 16

Destiny

"Is everything alright Des? You've been quiet every since we got here" my dad said.

"Have alot on my mind, nothing major though" I smile looking at menu. My dad end up taking me to brunch I guess he wanted to spend some time with me.

My dad took a sip from his mug before speaking. "How school going"?

If only he knew, lately my grades been falling. "What can I say school is school" I shrugged.

"Mhm excuse me real quick I have to make a call" my dad left from the table going out the diner to talk on the phone.

By the time the waiter came over I order what I wanted as well I order for my dad since I pretty much know what he eats. Taking out my phone I receive no type of texts or calls.

That's until I heard a familiar voice walk in the place. Looking towards their direction he was looking back at me while making his way over.

Could he not leave me alone. Being face with Quincy who sat right in front of me with that pretty smile I use to love when we was together.

"I guess you're not going to let me go huh"?

"Nope, who you here with"?

"My dad whose making his way back in" I point to where my dad was making his way back to the table. Far as my dad know he thinks Quincy and I are taking a break.

There was a time I thought about getting back with him but I end up not since I ran into Anthony.

"How you doing Mr. Rogers" Quincy stood up to shake my dad's hand.

"I'm good Quincy, have seen you in a while. Destiny hardly talks about you".

"Really dad"? I wish he would gone ahead and leave.

"Sounds just like Destiny she been mean to me lately".

By now they were having full blown conversation about me. It wasn't before long when my dad offer Quincy to eat with us, of course he didn't hesitate to take a sit next to me.

Just great.

Cordell

"Aye pull up in that diner so I can get me something to eat on" Chris said.

"You can't wait"?

"Nah homie I need some food" pulling up to the place I turn the car about to get out when Chris stop me.

"Isn't that Ant's girl in there".

Trying to get a good look it was I believe Destiny. Walking with an older guy and Quincy hot on her tail.

"Yeah that's her and what Quincy doing with her".

I'm the type to not say nothing when it comes to my friends relationship.

"They probably fooling around" Chris said getting out the car as I sat there for a minute, apparently she wasn't paying no attention since Quin was all in her face.

I figure she was like the rest of them.

Quincy

I couldn't help but to kiss Destiny one last time. At first she was trying to push me away until she gave in.

"No I'm not about to do this with you" Destiny push me back.

"Why you fighting it Des, you and I both know you still love me".

"Stay away from me" she walk away going to her car. I start to chase after her but I spotted Chris walking to the car.

"Yo Chris how long you been here, I didn't even see you".

"Not to long I just came to me something eat but I seen you with Ant girl".

He couldn't be talking about Destiny. "Who Destiny"?

"Yeah that's his old lady" by then Cordell was coming to the car.

No wondering why she keep pushing me away and since when she start digging thugs.

"That's funny cause Destiny and I still talk" Chris didn't even say nothing after that.

After taking to Cordell they end up leaving. I got in my car and instantly call Destiny, I knew she wasn't going to answer. Guess I'll stop by there then.

Updating again tonight be on the look out.