T.L.S.T 19

Brittany

I know not to drink like I did last night. My poor head was pounding like crazy, I woke up next to Chris who seem to like to stare at someone when their sleep.

"Did anything happen between us"? I ask hoping I didn't make a fool out myself.

"No nothing happen but I did had to chase you down the street".

"What was I doing down the street"?

"Hmm let's see you got out your clothes running butt ass naked screaming cash me outside how bout dat".

"Foreal"? I buck my eyes.

"Yeah it was hilarious" he said right after he start laughing. "Nah I'm fucking with ya, you didn't do that".

Hitting him with a pillow I got out the bed and start putting on my shoes.

"I'm ready to go home now, ready when you are".

"You don't want no breakfast before I take you" thinking about it for a minute I glance at my phone to see my mom was blowing up my phone.

"Much as I would love to, I can't I really need to get home".

I shot Destiny a text before placing it in my purse.

"You ready"?

Nodding my head we went on out the door, mind as well get ready to face the music once I step foot in my house.

Dylan (Des pops)⬇⬇

I can't believe this was happening to me

I can't believe this was happening to me. Not only I was on punishment but he also took my phone and the car.

I was supposed to be back at Anthony house. This was going way to far, I laid across my bed being agitated until I heard a knock on the door.

"Up until you finish school you would no longer go out. All you will be doing is going to school, and work" my dad fuss.

"Are you serious, dad I said I'm sorry for not calling you and mom but that's just doing the most now".

"Keep popping off at the mouth" I turn my head not wanting to talk to him anymore, as soon as mom gets home she'll be grilling my ass as well.

Now Ant gonna think I'm playing him and that's not true. Either way I was going get in contact with Ant, one way or the other.

And the drama begins.......