T.L.S.T 25

3 months

Lucas

"Yo Des, I know you didn't eat my cookie dough ice cream" I walk in the living room to see my ice cream half way gone by Destiny.

"My bad I couldn't help myself, I'll buy you some more" she smile.

"You luckily your pregnant, cause if you weren't it'll be some consequences".

"Here there's still more".

"Nah you can have it" I scratch the back of my head taking a seat on the couch. "You heard from Ant"? Which I already knew the answer to that.

"Nope and I'm fine with that".

"Come on now, Ant can have his stubborn ways but you should talk to him".

Destiny look at me before taking a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. "I haven't heard from Anthony in three months, three months he's been ignoring me so why even bother to chase behind him.

He know I'm staying here so there's no excuse for him to not talk to me".

"Alright my bad girl calm your hormones down" I lift my hands up. "I think the both of you should stop being stubborn and talk for the sake of the baby, Ant needs to be in his child life".

"Who's stop him Lucas? Because it's sholl ain't me, I tried talking to him".

"Don't even trip I'll talk to him, Jasmine should be on her way over here with some food. Since someone ate majority of the food that I did have" I side eye Destiny.

"Oh whatever, you barely had any food in the kitchen. If it wasn't for Jasmine I'll be starving right about now".

I was about to say something when the doorbell had ring. Getting going to see who it was, it wasn't nobody other than Chris with some food.

"Finally you came with the food" Destiny said getting up to meet Chris in the kitchen.

"Destiny let me find out you calling people to bring you food".

"I don't blame you Des, this nigga never have food here" Chris said taking a seat at the island pulling out a carry out plate.

By then Jasmine come walking in the house with groceries. Good thing I kept my girl around, she knows how to take care of ya boy.

Destiny

"Come on Chirs let me have your bake potato".

"Nah Des you ain't the only one that's eating for two".

"So now you pregnant to"?

"Yeah I'm having twins" he rub his stomach.

"Boy you crazy" I finish up my food before throwing my trash away. I've been looking for apartments so I could be on my own, I didn't want to over stay my welcome in Lucas place which he didn't mind at all.

Far as Anthony is concern he can stay out of sight. It's up to him if he wants to be in his child life, I'm not the one that's going to force him to be around.

"You full mama"? Jasmine stood in front of me rubbing my belly.

"Yeah that food was good or I was just hungry".

"Your greedy ass was hungry" Chris jump in.

"Shut up" I walk up the stairs to go empty my bladder. After getting that out the way I went into my room to see Jasmine sitting on my bed with a big grin on her face.

"Are you okay"? I sat next to her about to get comfortable when Jasmine stood up making me get up as well.

"Jasmine I'm full I wanna sleep" I whine.

"You'll get your sleep in a minute, you have company downstairs".

"No I don't".

"Yes you do, I'll be right back" she left out the room. As I sat right back on the bed I heard footsteps, looking towards the door there stood Anthony.