T.L.S.T 12

Destiny

I really wasn't feeling it today, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. While the teacher was talking about whatever I had my head down tuning everything out, that's until Jasmine laid her big head on my back.

"What is the matter with my friend" Jasmine said rubbing my back.

"Nothing Jas I'm good now get your head off me, it feel like you put a dent in my back" I chuckle.

"Got jokes I see but you need to pay attention cause the way your grades been setup, you can't afford sleeping in class".

She had a point there. My grades been falling and normally I always stayed on top of each classes I had.

It was now lunch time and we all sat outside this time, I was trying to leave campus but Brittany wouldn't let me go. She already knew that I wasn't going to come back.

I haven't heard from Anthony since this morning. Normally I would send a message, I don't want him to think I'm clingy or nothing.

"Destiny"!!!

"Ouch!!! What"? I look at the both of Bri and Jas as I rub my arm.

"We've been calling your name like ten times, do you want to hangout this weekend with us".

"No I don't even feel like going to no pa-"

"It's not a party this time, only us girls going to the movies so are you down" Jasmine said taking a bite out of her burger.

"Maybe I'm not sure yet" since I didn't get to chill with Anthony, he probably want to do something so this time I won't cancel out on him.

All Jasmine did was smack her lips as she continues to eat her food while scrolling through her phone.

I could care less about her little pouting, she'll be alright.

Jasmine

Apparently Destiny wasn't going for my little tantrum I was having

Apparently Destiny wasn't going for my little tantrum I was having. I wanna know why all of a sudden she doesn't want to hang with her friends.

"I really would love for my best friend name Destiny to go with me to the movies" I say sticking my bottom lip out.

"Stop doing that cause I'm not falling for it" she side eye me.

"Fine Des be that way, see what kind of friend you are" Brittany was laughing but I was dead serious.

"Y'all two need to quit".

"That's Jasmine acting like a brat".

"But I'm your brat" I threw my trash away before sitting on Destiny lap putting my arms around her neck.

"Girl if you don't get off me".

"Not until you say you love me" I smile all up in her face.

"Bri you're just gonna sit there"? Destiny ask Brittany who was sitting back watching.