T.L.S.T 35

Anthony

"I'm done talking to you man so drop it".

"No I will not drop it, how am I supposed to sleep at night knowing my boyfriend is still out late instead of being at home with his family".

Destiny been bugging the hell out of me every since I not to long ago got home. All I wanted to do was sleep but couldn't do that cause Des all in my ear.

"You know I don't see why you tripping. When you met me, you seem to not complain about me being a drug Lord now all of a sudden you wanna say something about it".

"Ant all I want is for you to stop, that's all I ask for".

"Sorry love that won't happen no time soon".

"Well I'm afraid I will have to leave then".

"Girl stop talking crazy and go back to sleep".

"I'm dead ass Anthony, if you can't change for the sake of our son then I'm leaving".

"Leaving? Where you gonna go Des? Because you don't have nobody but me. I'm the one that's taking care of you and our son, so stop with the bullshit man".

She was now pissing me off, one thing she will not do is take my son away from me. I couldn't even make myself go to sleep, so I got up throwing on some clothes grabbing my keys leaving out with Destiny calling after me.

"Where you going now? This is exactly what I'm talking about, I think half of the time you don't even be at the trap".

"If that's what you think" and with that I left out.

Destiny

It was going on six and Ant never came back home. I kept calling his phone which went to voicemail.

I should have every right to be worrying about the person I love who's life could be in danger every time he step out the house. Majority of the time I always have the same dream that something bad is going to happen.

I never once told him about cause I didn't want to speak on it. Glancing back at the time, I knew in a little bit my munchkin will be getting up very soon.

Thanks to Anthony I couldn't get any sleep. So I just start cleaning to get my mind off Ant, as soon he step foot in the door I will not say anything.

Jasmine

"Des don't stress yourself out, Ant can be an ass at times he'll get the picture once he realize you're serious about leaving".

Destiny came over with the baby crying to me about the argument her and Ant had. I know how she feel cause I told Lucas the same thing.

"I worried all the time, would if he doesn't come home or he's somewhere dead. Jas I wouldn't know what to do with myself".

"Stop talking like that, he's fine trust me" I hate seeing my girl like this.

To get her mind off things I got dress and we was going out for brunch. I hope Anthony get himself together before he lose Destiny who actually care for him.

Lucas

Going to the trap Chris was the only one here besides Cordell. By him being paralyzed he had to leave the business, but we still go check on him when we have the time.

"Any word from Cash"? I ask Chris.

"Nope by the time I got here, I ask one the workers did he stop by".

"I know I heard Destiny telling Jasmine they got into it, knowing my cousin he's probably somewhere getting loaded".

Pulling out my phone I call his phone waiting for an answer, apparently he have his phone turn off.

"Man we gotta go find him before something happens, you know where he would hang out at" Chris got up grabbing his keys walking out the office as I was right behind him.

Making sure everything was straight before leaving, I hop in the car with Chris. We was going to be driving around until we spotted Ant somewhere.

Unknown

"There go Cash right there".

"Are you sure that's him"?

"Yeah I'm sure that's him, duh I know his car".

I watch as he walk out the liquor store getting back into his car, there he go drinking again.

"I'm about to go killed that nigga man".

"Wait no don't, I want to talk to him".

"About what? Why would you want to talk to someone that treated you like dirt".

I don't even know myself but guess I still love him, why should I even waste my time.

"Forget do what you have to do".

Brittany

"Y'all come get me I wanna go to" I was on the phone talking to Jasmine and they was out in about heading to come get me.

While I was waiting for her to pull up, there were breaking news on the tv.

"Oh my gosh....".

"Girl what you see"? Jasmine ask.

I couldn't get my words together so I simply said what came out.

"Ant has been shot".