T.L.S.T 9

Brittany

"Please Bri I really need you to do this one favor, promise I owe you one".

"Fine Destiny and remember you said you owe me" Destiny come telling me that she will be leaving with Anthony to go to New Orleans.

Now she want me to go with her to the house and ask her parents would it be okay for Des to spend the night with me up until that Monday, which that's what day she supposed to be coming back.

I love Des and all but this is starting to get out of hand.

"You better hope and pray they say yes".

"They will plus my dad likes you more than he likes Jasmine".

Following behind Destiny in the living where her dad was who was so into the football game that was playing.

"Dad can you stop watching the game for a minute, Bri and I have to ask you something".

"Sure what's up"?

"Well Mr. Roger, would it be okay if Destiny stay the night at my house until Monday" I gave him my best smile when deep down my heart was thumping.

"I don't see why not she can go since I trust you more than that other girl she be with".

Now I feel bad cause he thinks I'm good influence when I'm over here lying for Des.

"I'm not playing with you Destiny, you better be back by Monday".

"I will, calm downthanks again Bri".

"Yeah yeah I have to go be careful" I end up dropping her off at Anthony house, I'm starting to regret getting involved in this.

Anthony

"Let's get going, the faster we do this the quicker I can head to Baltimore".

"Baltimore? You said New Orleans" Destiny said.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you but don't worry we'll be back by Tuesday".

"Oh okay".

"Aye Cash, Derek is on the phone he got some things to tell you" Chris said handing me the phone.

"Ight, I'll be back beautiful" I took the from Chris walking towards the back of the jet.

Destiny

Tuesday? How on earth am I going to do this. While I was trying to figure out how to tell Bri without her going off on me, Chris took a seat across from me.

"Can I help you"? I ask leaning back in my seat.

"Every since my boy Ant been hanging with you I noticed how happy he is with you".

"If that's what you think then maybe, I like Ant just as much as he likes me".

"I can tell, the only thing is I'm going to say is don't break my dude heart cause he done been through enough".

"What you in here telling my lady" by then Anthony done came back.

"Nothing much we getting to know each other" Chris smile at me before getting up.

"Yeah Chris is such a character".

******

Once we land in New Orleans they did what they had to do while I stayed in the hotel room.

I shot Bri a text letting her know I might be coming home Tuesday, while I was sending the text Ant come walking in the room.

"Everything went smooth" I place my phone on the bed getting up to walk over to him.

"Yeah we'll about to leave in a few" I follow him over to the bed as he sat me on his lap.

For a minute it was pure silence so I began to talk. "You grew up in New Orleans, how was it living down here"?

Shrugging his shoulders "It was straight, do I miss staying here no".

"Why is that if you don't mind me asking" I was curious to know why it had to be a reason.

"When I was 19 I was talking to this girl who I was madly in love with. She was 18 at the time but she sure didn't act her age, it was to the point I was getting tired of her childish ass.

So I end up breaking things off with her and that's when things start going left field" Anthony stop for a minute to clear his throat.

Whatever he's about to say next, I hope it's not bad.

"When I cut all ties she start calling me non-stop to the point I had to change my number. Just when I thought everything was back to normal since I haven't been seeing her around. I went to work the next day and that's when hell broke loose, the girl brought her parents up to my job causing a scene.

Saying that I rape her and all that when clearly none of that was true, coming to find out she was 15 years old....fucking 15 all that time she lied to me.

My ass could've been known as a sex offender? Thankfully I didn't have sex with her, after all that went down I pack my shit and left. Every since then I never came back here until now".

All he was saying made me feel bad, "You had rough I see" I played in his head.

"Yeah but I'm good now since I met you, this may seem corny or whatever but I feel that I can trust you unlike my last ex that up and went ghost on me. Promise me one thing, promise me you would keep real with me" Anthony look me dead in the eyes waiting for me to say something.

A part of me wanted to cry cause he trust me and I'm over here not being completely honest with him.

"I promise".

Chris

I'm over here starving an they asses taking forever in that boring ass meeting. I started to go in but I end up sitting out the car with Destiny who was sleep.

"THANKS FOR KEEPING ME COMPANY!!!" I yell loud enough causing her to jump up.

"Chris are you crazy don't that no more" she glare at me.

"What you talking about? You hearing things" I say typing on my phone.

"Keep playing with me".

"I'm hungry you got any candy, chips, or gum shit something in that purse" I went to touch her purse until she pop me.

"Don't get your fingers cut and no I don't have nothing" she pop a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Why you lying I just seen you stick some gum in your mouth".

"That was the last piece".

"Yeah ight bet I'ma remember that".

She start laughing before handing me a piece "Here big baby" I toss it in my mouth and by ten minutes later Cash and them start running towards car with bullets flying behind them.

"The hell is going on"?