T.L.S.T 10

Destiny

"The hell is going on, get down" Chris said as he start shooting back.

All I heard was guns busting, it was crazy I wasn't expecting all of this.

"Drive the car get us out of here" Lucas said sticking his head back in the car. Cordell sped off down the street causing me to grab onto Chris knee.

"Girl don't be doing that you almost got smoke".

"Baby girl you good"? Anthony ask looking back at me.

"I'm fine a little bit off guard though".

*******
"Are you sure you're good"?

"For the last time Ant I'm good" we stop to get something to eat then got a room. During the whole time Anthony kept asking me was I okay, probably cause I wasn't use to this.

I start eating my food as Anthony sat in front of me on his phone. Coming to think of it I haven't heard from Bri nor my parents, hopefully we'll leave tomorrow morning.

Cassandra (Des mom)

"Haven't heard from Destiny, she normally call us"

"Awe Cassandra you know how teenage girls be, her and Brittany probably at the movies or something".

I can understand all that but she could've call or text me just so I know she's okay.

"You're about ready cause I'm starving".

"Give me a minute you know it takes time to get ready for me".

Dylan and I hardly spend time together cause work is always in the way for the both us. Since he took time off to make reservations for us to go out I gladly call in to spend time with my husband before something else came up.

Brittany

"Where do you be finding these ratchet ass places" Jasmine had me at some hole in the wall warehouse.

"I know people and how come Destiny hasn't call me, did I do something wrong".

It was killing me to not tell Jasmine what was really going on with Destiny, instead I kept my mouth shut about it and brought up something else.

"How you and your half boyfriend".

"Girl I don't want to talk about him right now, he's somewhere in New Orleans handling business with Cash" when she said that I chug down my drink.

"So you're talking to Cash friend"?

"No they're cousins".

Well I'll be damn.

Lucas

"I knew they was going to pull some shit like that soon as we walk in the building".

"Yeah you came out running like in slow motion" Chris said laughing at his own joke.

"Ha ha while you laughing Capri Sun is calling you" I look towards his phone with her name popping up.

Chris smack his lips before answering it. I would've love to be nosey and hear the conversation but I had to check on Jas, I was going to prove to her that I can be a good boyfriend towards her.

Anthony

Today was crazy, I got shot at while I had my girl with me. I kept asking was she good since I knew she wasn't use to this lifestyle.

While Destiny was in the shower I stood out on the patio smoking a blunt to ease my mind. I was so zone out I didn't even hear my phone go off until it vibrate in my pocket.

Pulling it from out of my pocket it was a text from Candice. She had some nerve texting when she duck off and left me, I didn't even bother to reply.

I finish up my weed before walking back in the room to face Destiny wrap in a towel.

As bad as I wanted to fuck her like crazy I didn't, I was going to wait for that once business is taking care of.

"You know its not polite to stare" she smile as she threw on a shirt.

"What I can't stare at what's mines" I pull her towards me placing my lips on hers. As we kiss I felt that connection that I never felt when I was with Candice.

After our little make out session she couldn't do nothing but blush with her hands covering her face.

"Don't do that let me see that smile".

"Can you not" she said laughing.

"I ain't did nothing yet".

"Yet? And what you mean by that" she arch her brow at me.

"You'll find out soon" I peck her lips once more before heading to the bathroom to take my shower.

Next day.....

I start getting dress while Destiny was still sleep, we had to do one more drop before heading back home. I left out the room going to see if the guys was up and ready as well.

"Nigga if you don't hurry up in the bathroom damn other people have to go in there".

"Better watch how you talking to me man" walking into the room I hear Chris and Lucas arguing.

"Y'all boys ain't dress yet and where's Cordell".

"He out on the patio talking to Quincy" Chirs said holding his stomach.

"My dude you got to shit or something".

"Hell yeah man I should've never ate that burger" by then Lucas came out the bathroom fully dress.

Cordell came back in the room still on the phone until he saw me.

"Yeah Cash right here now".

"Aye tell Quincy I'll deal with him when I get back to Cali, we need to get going" I say before going back to my room to wake Destiny up.

Work always come first, soon as we had back to Cali I'm plan on taking Destiny out since I never really got a chance to actually take her somewhere nice.

This time I really hope Destiny is the right one for me.