(46) You're just in my shirt

Chapter 46- You're just in my shirt.

As soon as my eyes blinked open and the light beamed through the curtains, I turned to the side and snuggled into Kyle's chest.

It was incredibly warm and inviting; a place I always wanted to be.

Kyle hummed as his arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed the top of my head before croaking out a "good morning." My heart stuttered.

"Good morning," I replied as I kissed his chest.

"I don't want to get up," he mumbled as he sighed.

"You don't need to, you can stay in bed with me," my voice was muffled by the blockage of his chest but I had no doubt he could still hear me.

"I wouldn't want to do anything else, but I do need to get up," he stated. I huffed in reply as he chuckled. I felt a stab of disappointment.

"Don't go," I wrapped my arms around his narrow hips to make sure he didn't move. I really did want to stay here for the majority of the morning, maybe even the whole day.

"I really do need to get things done, baby," Kyle huffed but I could sense a smile playing on his lips.

"No you don't," I mumbled as my eyes closed softly and I snuggled in even more tighter against him. I refused to let him go.

"I do, lovely," he replied back as his tone sounded almost amused. He sighed again when all I did was tighten my hold on him. "Please, I swear I'll spend all day and night with you in bed tomorrow, but I do really need to get a few things done," he almost sounded desperate, and I knew I had to give in. The disappointment gripped me stronger. I just wanted to have a lie in with my husband. I didn't want him to ruin the moment, besides, I was warm.

I didn't want to pull away but I had to. I felt cold and alone when I pulled myself away. Kyle kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry," he pouted my way and I smiled in reassurance. I got up, threw on one of his shirts and proceeded to the stairs.

Kyle pulled me back to kiss my lips before I could even reach the first step.

"I like you in my shirt," he whispered huskily. I kissed him back and smiled.

"I like you with no shirt," I winked his way as my hand slid down his chest. He shivered slightly and I made my way to the stairs. "Think about what you're missing," he smirked my way as I carefully padded down the stairs.

I made my way into the kitchen and flickered on the coffee machine. I retrieved two cups before putting them down on the counter.

Only a few minutes later and I heard Kyle come bombing down the stairs.

He was still only dressed in his boxers and I drooled at the sight of my husband half naked. I still couldn't believe he was all mine.

"Make me some," he demanded as he sat down on one of the chairs with a wide smile on his face.

"I thought you had somewhere to be?" My eyebrow quirked skywards.

"I do," he stated as he picked up a magazine with furrowed eyebrows. "I just wanted to have a cup of coffee with my favourite girl first," his eyes twinkled.

"In just your boxers?"

"Well you're just in my shirt," he retorted. I huffed and pouted slightly before turning around.

Suddenly, I felt Kyle's arms wrap around my waist.

"Cream and two sugars," Kyle stated. I turned my head to the side slightly.