(43) Goodnight.

I've got a new story called Wanting Julian. Check it out and vote and comment if you want. Hope you enjoy x

 Hope you enjoy x

~

Listen to Maroon 5- Goodnight. X

Chapter 43- Goodnight.

"I want to go and see him," I continued to sniffle and sob as my hands stayed tightly clenched around Kyle's shirt.

"Of course, baby, of course," he croaked. He let out a cough before almost shaking all negative thoughts away and standing up. He brought me along with him.

He then went into my cupboard, rifled around through my belonging and then took out a pair of jeans and a jumper.

I stayed looking to the floor, not knowing what to do or how to feel. My own father, he had gone, and I felt heartbroken, but numb.

Kyle came forward to me, he unzipped my dress and I stepped out of it weakly.

"Lift your arms up," he demanded gently, I did as I was told. He slid the jumper over my body and then kneeled down to put my jeans on. He tapped my ankle and I lifted.

"You don't have to help me," I whispered.

"I know, but I want to," he replied. I didn't utter another word after that, I just let him help me.

Once I was dressed, Kyle took of his suit and put on a hoodie and a pair of jeans, he slipped on his vans and grabbed the keys from the side.

I stood still, emotionless in the middle of the room. It was weird knowing my father would never come home, I wanted him to come home. My eyes welled up again, all I ever did was cry, but I was grieving, even if I didn't quite know it yet.

I felt Kyle's warm body infront of me before I saw it. I savoured in his company and support because I really needed him right now.

"Look at me, sweetheart," Kyle whispered gently, as if he was talking to a little baby. The thought alone made me want to cry even more, but I held the tears in for my sake.

I lifted up my head to look into his eyes, they were downcast on me, full of sadness, grief and love. I didn't know how to cope with it all.

"You're going to be okay," he continued to talk quietly to me. A tear fell astray and before I could open my mouth to say another word, Kyle crushed me in his arms. He sighed as he laid his chin on my head.

"Kyle," I sobbed. Kyle began stroking the top of my head, it was a calming gesture and one I took as comforting, almost.

"It's alright, my love, it's alright," he cooed. I didn't want to cry anymore, I just wanted to go and see him, to say my last goodbye. I wanted this over and done with, I wanted the worst to be over.

"Let's go and see him," I let out. Kyle nodded before picking me up by the waist and carrying me downstairs. He turned off all lights and continued to carry me to the car.