(4) I'm not an asshole.

Chapter 4-I'm not an asshole.

School was absolutely awful. Kyle had suddenly become 'Mr Popular' especially with the ladies, and I was frustrated and clammy all day.

The cafeteria was full of chattering teenagers, all giving me a headache, and Kyle sat there with the most gorgeous girls in the school on his arm.

"Lovely." I whispered to myself sarcastically. He was already taking over the school, and that annoyed me.

"Cali!" I suddenly heard a voice shout out behind me. I turned around abruptly.

"Matt!" I shouted with glee. Matt had always been one of my good friends, he was gorgeous, caring and totally gay. I went up to hug him tightly.

"How are you, girl?" He asked. "and who is that piece of new meat over there?" He giggled. I looked at him warningly.

"Don't ask, Matty, don't ask." I said while kissing him on the cheek and sitting back down, Matt sat down beside me.

"Snatched him up already?" He asked teasingly. I scoffed.

"No, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire," I let out angrily, while I looked over at him. His eyes were dark and daring.

"Damn, girl, calm down before you set yourself on fire. Already fallen out with the new boy?" I put my hand up to stop him.

"No. We haven't communicated much, he just looks like a player and I don't like players." I bit through my teeth. I was still angry.

Suddenly, the bell rang, telling us it was the end of lunch. Matt and I made our way to next lesson. I gave matt a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek and a tight hug before telling him to text me. I made my way out of the cafeteria and into the hallway full of sweaty teenage bodies. I hated this.

Suddenly, my body felt light as I was pulled into a cupboard.

"What the-" I nearly screamed. A hand came down to clamp my mouth shut.

"It's me." Kyle barked quietly. I looked up into his eyes, they were ablaze with anger and fire. I pushed his hand off of my mouth.

"Kyle! What in God's name are you doing?" I angrily hissed.

"I could ask the same thing!" He snapped. "Who was that boy? Forgot to tell me you had a boyfriend?" His mouth was sent into a thin line.

I could have burst out laughing, but I somehow suppressed it. Matt didn't look even a tiny bit straight, obviously for quite a clever guy he could have guessed that. The thought made me want to laugh even harder.

"I don't know what you're on about," I said.

"You know damn well what I'm on about." He replied angrily.

"What's it to you?" I asked. This was stupid. Incredibly stupid.

Who did he think he was? Manhandling me and going on like he was the victim here. No, obviously I was.

"Nothing, I don't care," he turned away.

"Neither do I," I snapped back childishly. I hated him, he was a dick and he deserved to know it.

"Good," he snapped. His body was tense.

"Were you like this in your old school?" I asked.

"Like what?"

"Like what?" I scoffed exasperated. "Like an asshole, that's what!" He shook his head as her turned to face me.

"No," he stated. "I'm not an asshole, don't call me that," I had obviously hit a nerve.

"Why not? You are an asshole, I mean, you don't really make good first impressions," I snickered. His eyes turned dark with anger.

"Don't call me an asshole!" He all but yelled. I took a step back.

I had only wanted to wind him up, but I didn't know he was this touchy about it. But why? Was my only question. He let out a long breath.

"You don't know me," he whispered fiercely. " You don't know me, you'll never know me, so keep your stupid thoughts to yourself," he pushed himself out of the cupboard and closed the door in temper.

I stood there, in shock, no knowing where to go from here, I had gone too far. Shit.

______________________________________________________

Abit short but hopefully you liked it! Thankyou guys so much for everything!! Please vote and comment and whatever you guys do:)) love you lots and lots x