(48) Crazy mad

Chapter 48- Crazy mad

I swiftly put my drink back on the bar and left it as I made my way to the toilets.

I exited the toilet a few minutes later and hoped that Kyle had decided to come back. I was feeling lonely without him.

As I was rushing back to the hall, I collided with a chest.

"Shit," I rubbed my nose which had collided full force into the body first thing. My eyes were watering.

"Sorry," a man's voice came out. I shook my head and smiled reassuringly as I looked to him. He was a young man with blonde hair. He wore dark jeans with a suit jacket and a dark shirt. His eyes were brown and alive with happiness and excitement of the party in swing.

"It's alright, don't worry about it," I smiled again and went to push past him. I needed to see if Kyle was back yet.

"Wait, I'm Danny," he stook out his hand and I laid mine in his as we shook.

"Cali," Danny smiled my way and pulled on his suit jacket.

"Nice to meet you, Cali," he stated. "Hey, do you want to dance? I mean, you seem as if you're a little distracted, or that you need distracting, come on, let's have some fun," he smiled wide and I couldn't deny him. Where was the harm in that? He seemed like a nice guy, and he was right, I did need to distract my self.

"Sure," he linked his arm through mine in reply and led me back into the hall which was now full of dancing bodies. The place did look beautiful, it truly did.

"Here," he stopped his walking and then we got to dancing together. Danny talked loudly all the way through the song, but I didn't mind at all.

He then pulled me into his chest and gasped. As he felt me wanting to pull back, he whispered in my ear. "I'm gay, don't panic,"

I relaxed in his arms and let out a steely breath.

"I saw the wedding ring anyway," he shrugged his shoulders and I laughed infront of him.

I then thought of Matt back at home, would Danny be the perfect guy for him? I had to remind myself to get them to meet.

"I need your number so we can meet again, are you single?" I asked. Danny looked down to me with a quirked brow. I laughed again. "No, it's just my bestfriend is gay and-"

"I'm single," Danny winked down at me and I smiled his way.

"Good," Danny left me distracted for a while, but after an hour and a half, my mind was wandering else where.

Where was he?

"You look distracted again, do you want to tell me?" I thought about it for a minute or two but let out a breath after.

"My husband went off with a girl called Casey a while ago and I don't know where he is," I stated as I looked to him with desperate eyes. I needed help. Reassurance.

"Do you know this girl?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Not a clue who she is," Danny looked behind him before pulling me into the corridor. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to find him," he stated as he took hold of my hand and pulled me over to the start of the wooden doors.

"Is that the best idea?" I asked skeptically. What if I saw him doing things he shouldn't? My heart sank at the thought.

"Well it's better than standing there wondering, right?" He turned around to look at me and I nodded my head in reply. I guessed so. He turned back around and began to open doors as we made our way down the corridor.