(58) Walk Straight

Chapter 58- Walk straight.

It had been a few weeks since Kyle and I had found out that I definitely was pregnant.

Kyle and I haven't stopped smiling, the thought of having a baby was too much for us to comprehend, too much for us to even believe, but we believed it nonetheless, and we were both excited.

There was a small baby bump beginning to show already. Kyle had figured it out one morning whilst he was looking at it, and he didn't spare any minutes in keeping it quiet.

He made sure I saw it too and then proceeded to tell all of the family. I seriously thought he was going to ask them to come over for dinner again.

Luckily he never, because when the baby kicks, or when I start pushing the baby out I'm sure he'd be planning a full on party and an in depth running commentary.

He was excited though, and it was adorable to watch him.

The dinner we held at our home was just as fun as I thought it would be.

Kyle's parents came, and our friends too. I was still to tell my mother, but I just couldn't quite seem to make it there yet.

The dinner was loud and full of laughter.

When we told everyone, obviously, Matt already knew and so did Kyle's parents.

Everyone else there though, my sister, Jordan and some others were over the moon, and I was so glad they supported us too.

I was still scared because Kyle and I were still so young and niave, but I loved him more than I loved myself, and I knew this had to be the right thing.

I was sitting on the sofa looking into different magazines and newspapers. Lately, I had found the fashion sections incredibly entertaining.

Kyle was in the shower, however, I couldn't help but have this sense that Kyle was upset about something.

He had been quiet all morning almost as if he's been in his own world.

It didn't sit well with me since I knew he wasn't usually like it.

When Kyle finally emerged from the bathroom, I heard the patter of his feet upstairs.

A few minutes later, he came down stairs in a pair of shorts and a hoodie, his hair damp and sticking to his forehead.

He was gorgeous, it never seized to amaze me.

Kyle flopped down on the sofa, taking up the space beside me. His shower gel smell invaded all senses, and did nothing less but make me swoon. Like I have done since I met him. He smelled amazing.

"Hey." I said softly as I took hold of his hand. He flexed his fingers around mine, but his eyes didn't stray from the tv.

Oh, what was eating away at him?

"Kyle?" I grabbed his attention. His eyes snapped to mine.

"Yes?" He asked, his eyes a little disorientated.

"What's the matter?" I asked him as I moved my body to show him he had my full attention.

Something was eating him up today, but he was fine yesterday. It was only this morning I realised he wasn't quite how he was the weeks before. He wasn't himself.

It scared me more than it should. I wanted to know what was getting to him.

"Nothing, why, baby?" He asked as he smiled. It was fake, I could see straight through him.