(18) You make me crazy.

Chapter 18- You make me crazy.

"A date?" I questioned.

"A date with me," he looked so vulnerable standing there looking up, his eyes losing hope with every second that went past. "You promised me,"

"Kyle-"

"Please, Cali? I want you to go on a date with me," he said, becoming more desperate. Why did it mean so much to him? "I'll give you the best first date ever, you won't regret it I promise you, I'll buy you anything, I'll give you anything you want, I'll even-"

"Shut the fuck up, Kyle," I all but shouted. I couldn't get a word in. "Of course I'll go on a date with you!"

"Really?" He beamed. I nodded my head. He fist pumped into the air and I laughed.

"Kyle you loser," I laughed. He took a look at me sheepishly.

"You weren't meant to see that,"

"Quite hard when you're standing right in my line of sight," I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I think I'm quite jittery," he smiled. I laughed again.

"Go and be jittery somewhere else," he pouted.

Suddenly, the sound of the front door opening made my eyes widen. Kyle took his eyes off of mine and adjusted them so they were looking at the front door.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I heard my father question Kyle. "Cali's sleeping,"

"I don't think she is," Kyle pointed to the window. My father looked up and I smiled sheepishly while I waved.

"Hey, dad," he shook his head but he smiled nonetheless.

"Is he bothering you?" I shook my head and laughed. Kyle never bothered me, not anymore anyway.

"No, we're just talking, go back inside," I said. He nodded his head in reply.

"Okay, but if I hear anything I shouldn't be hearing you're ass will be ragged around the street," he pointed to Kyle as his eyelids narrowed into slits. Kyle took a little step back.

"Dad," I groaned as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Why were dads so embarrassing and protective? It was comforting but really bothering at the same time.

"Had to be said," he stated as he turned around and made his way back inside. I heard his footsteps down stairs.

"Your dad is..." He trailed off.

"Yep," was my only reply. Kyle looked to me. I could feel his piercing gaze burning into my skin.

"Cali?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to sound cheesy or clichè, but, you're kind of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he stated as he stood there with just the smallest of smiles playing on his lips. His eyes shone against the moonlight and all I could feel was my heart stuttering and jumping.

"Kyle-"

"No, you are, I've known it the first day I saw you, right where I'm standing," he stated. It was as if everything had just faded away and it was only Kyle and I standing there, captivated with eachother. "I've got this passion for you," he explained. And the truth was, I had passion for him too. I wasn't fully aware what it meant, but I wasn't going to question, because I knew it just felt right.

I had to go down and see him, I wanted to be near him, I wanted to smell his strong cologne, so masculine and amazing. I had only been away from him for atleast half an hour and I was already excited to be near him again.

"I'm coming down," I stated as I went to my door, crept down the stairs and opened the door as quietly as I could.

As soon as I was out side, I walked towards Kyle's body. He wrapped my body in his arms without a word, and right here I knew I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

It was crazy how much Kyle meant to me in a month, how much I craved his presence. What even was this?

"I don't know about you, but I can feel the chemistry we have even a mile away," he breathed into my hair. "I've always felt it,"

"I can feel it," I said. I could, I could feel the attraction, the pull, the electricity, the sparks. It was all there.

"It's like a nuclear explosion,"

"They kill people," I instantly replied. It was true, what if this thing Kyle and I had killed me? Not literally, but I meant my feelings. What if I was left with a broken heart?

"It won't kill us, together we're indestructible," I snuggled in closer to his chest.

"Is that what you think?"

"It's what I know," he replied. He pulled back and grabbed hold of my chin gently. He suddenly laid his lips on to mine, this time it was more gentle and caring, his lips barely touching mine fully. It made me crave more, I wanted more, but this was just enough. I could feel everything he wanted me to feel. I didn't want to stop. He pulled away after a minute or so.

"Indestructible, chemistry, I told you," he breathed as he panted slightly. I opened my eyes.

I pulled my body away from his, I felt cold and bare without him.

"I get it," I nodded my head in agreement.

"You won't regret coming on this date with me,"

"I know I won't," I reassured. "Why does it mean so much to you anyway?" I asked. He shrugged in reply as if it was no big deal.

"Well, when you want something for so long I guess you'll just do anything for it,"

"What do you mean?"

"From the moment I saw you I've wanted to go on a date with you, so I get to know you," he explained. "I've  never felt such a strong attactrion with anyone before, I just knew I wanted to spend time with you, and after waiting for so long-"

"Only a month, Kyle," I said.

"A month is a very long time when you want something so much," he stated as his eyes shone with humour. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me, I've had to endure every waking day knowing your judging me whenever you looked at me, but even then you were always there,"

"Well, I felt sorry for you," I lied as I smiled.

"Is that right?"

"Absolutely," he shook his head in reply.

"You make me crazy," he stated. "Absolutely, utterly, undoubtedly crazy," he shook his head as he looked to the floor and chuckled.

"Is that so?" I tilted my head to the side.

The truth was, Kyle made me absolutely, utterly and undoubtedly crazy too.

Even after a month, I found out who Kyle really was, and I wouldn't change him for the world. I realised I was such a judgemental, childish, immature bitch. I couldn't see who he really was, but now I could, and I was grateful because I had never felt so attached to someone before, so close and safe. He really was something else, and everyday I wake up smiling because it's as if I found someone who excites me and brightens my world, as stupid as that sounds.

"Definitely," he nodded his head strongly. "But you know what?"

"What?" I replied.

"I wouldn't change it for the world," he stated. "There's only one thing I would do,"

"And what's that?" I asked as Kyle walked closer to my body. I could feel his warmth.

"I'd move the world and beyond just to be with you,"

--------------------------------/

So it ends with another corny line. But who doesn't like corny lines?;D

I love all your comments, they make me laugh so much! You've got like different types of people, and there are loads of YES and YAAASSS. We have the dirty minded people like CONDOM  then the normal people or the romantic types that absolutely love my corny line endings;)

Whoever you are, I love you very much:)