(57) Maybe Fifteen

Chapter 57- Maybe fifteen.

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was a pair of excited blue eyes look back at me.

"Hey, baby, today's the day." He stated as his eyes twinkled and shone in the sun that came in through the blinds.

My heart skipped a beat at his beautiful face.

"It is." I breathed. He still made me breathless.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" He said before jumping out of bed. I rolled my eyes and huffed. It was only 8 AM, and our appointment wasn't until noon.

"It's too early." I whined. "Much too early." I pouted his way and he looked down at me.

"It's not, come on, I'm excited." He stated. I rolled my eyes again and sighed, but I couldn't fight the smile on my face.

"If someone told me you'd be like this when I first met you I'd have slapped them and called them stupid." I said with humour. He looked down at me blatantly with his head cocked to the side.

"Ha-ha." He let out with narrowed eyes. "If I remember correctly, you got me wrong from the start, you just needed me to push you into realising that I was the same from the start."

"Maybe, but you were a bit more over bearing than you are now. I think I tamed you." I joked back. He smiled down at me.

"You did tame me, and much more, wife, now please, get up." Kyle ripped the covers away from my body and I groaned as the cold hit my body. I shivered and rolled myself into a ball.

"Now I'm cold." I said as I looked to him with sad eyes.

"Baby." He jutted out his bottom lip before picking me up in his arms. I squealed in shock. His arms wrapped around my body tightly and his body gave me the heat I needed.

"Now I'm warm." I snuggled into his chest and sighed in content. "You can keep me here all day." Kyle chuckled.

"I'd like that. You nailed to my body so no one can touch you but me." He kissed the top of my head before moving.

I loved his possessiveness when he wasn't being irrational. It ignited fire with in me, and safety in my heart.

*

There was only half an hour left until our appointment and Kyle and I still hadn't left the house.

We woke up early and Kyle was extra persistent to be early for one of our "big days" as he stated it.

Yet still, we were running a little late.

Kyle cursed me for distracting him, and I cursed myself for being so addicted to him. I couldn't leave him alone, and he couldn't take his hands off me.

But, it was how it was supposed to be.

But now, we were late and Kyle was running around the house cursing whenever he could.

He looked like a little child running around the house with excitement in his eyes all morning long. It squeezed my heart in the best of ways.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Kyle chanted as he slapped my butt on the way out of the door. I giggled slightly before turning around to look at him with narrowed eyes.

"Hands to your self." I pointed his way as I walked forward. If he kept his hands to himself earlier, we wouldn't be running late.

He came rushing up beside me to push me to the car quicker.

When we were in the car, Kyle sped off on to the road with speed. I wanted to tell him to slow down, but I knew I wouldn't get far with it, Kyle was on a mission.