(50) It's Ours

Chapter 50-It's ours.

After a day full of completely silly and almost 'teenager' things, it was safe to say I was well and truly wiped out.

Currently, Kyle had treated me to some ice cream down at the local parlour and we were sitting there just people watching.

Kyle looked calm and relaxed again and I also felt that way too. Last night was a bit of a disaster but it all worked out in the end, and I was glad it did.

"What are you thinking about?" Kyle asked from infront of me. I blinked twice before swallowing what I had in my mouth.

"Nothing," I replied. It really was nothing now. I'd rather forget about it and move on. It was just a silly, petty argument.

"Okay, well, you best hurry up with your ice cream because I have an important place to show you," Kyle stated. I looked to him and narrowed my eyes his way.

"Important?"

"Important," he nodded his head firmly in agreement and I just nodded before eating my ice cream as fast as I could.

"You're not going fast enough, here let me help," before I could even put my spoon back into the pot, Kyle whipped the pot from beneath my clutches and began eating it himself.

"That was nasty, Kyle," I pouted his way and he just smirked childishly in reply.

"There's no time to be mad at me, baby, we've got to go," he proceeded to jump up from out of his seat and clutch my hand before pulling me up and to the car quickly.

"God, what's the rush?" I whined as my arm nearly came out from my socket.

"Everything is the rush, come on," he opened the car door and I quickly jumped into the passenger seat, scared Kyle would have pushed me in himself if I wasn't quick enough for his liking.

He clambered in beside me before starting the car again and roaring it on to the road.

A few minutes into the drive and I could almost feel Kyle's body begin to stiffen in a way which showed me himself that he was nervous. Why was he nervous?

He turned on the radio and the music came from the speakers. But his body still seemed rigid beside me.

"Kyle," I shot out his name from my lips and he looked to me or a quick second with his blue eyes before returning them back to the road.

"Yeah?"

"What's the matter?" I asked. Kyle shook his head and I saw his throat dip as he gulped. His attitude had just changed in a matter of minutes and I was total baffled.

"Nothing, love, nothing," he let out a sigh and shook his head slightly.

"Tell me," I demanded. He let out another sigh.

"I just hope you like it, I just hope you'll think about this,"

"About what?"

"You'll see," he replied quietly and I looked at him for a little while more before just turning my head to the front. I was majorly confused and my belly even started to fizzle with nervousness too.

Soon, the main road of the motorway began to fall away and soon we were on a more gravelled road.

The trees also began to appear beside us and somehow it had felt like we were entering another world.

Now, my mind was travelling along with the car and at the same speed too.

Kyle turned into a street full of medium sized houses. They were beautiful in their own little way, homely and warm. Extremely inviting too.