Preview (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys. I've uploaded The Man Beneath Me to wattpad. Here is a quick preview which I think all you His fans will enjoy:)

Head on over to my profile : Dreamerse and add the story to your library to get reading:)

(This story is about Karson Knight and is a spin off to the story His)

"I know your father doesn't like me, Karson, you don't have to pretend he does." Sebastian stated. He had told me once before that he could read body language as if it were his own native language. I understood that, besides, he always understood mine.

"He's just protective of me, that's all." I replied back instantly. I mean, Sebastian was the most dangerous man I knew. He was too powerful not to be. It was easy to assume that my father could read him just as good, my father wouldn't let any thing slide when it came to me.

"I'm not good enough for you and I never will be."

"Since when have you cared about that?" I asked.

"The moment I wanted you underneath me." He shrugged. "I'm a dangerous man, Karson, yet you're still here wanting to play with fire."

"It wasn't a choice, Sebastian, not when you made it blatantly clear what you wanted from the start."

"I wanted you." He said. "I have since I saw you walking in to my bar, I have since the fucking day I took your boxes upstairs in to your new apartment."

"I'm just trying to protect myself." I admitted. I didn't want to be another victim of his, not when I was feeling things I shouldn't have been.

"Then what are you still doing here?" Sebastian asked, his eyes glittering darkly. "You think fucking me will hurt you when really, that's not the enemy at all, here."

"Then, what is?" I asked.

"Me."