(47) Carrying you

Chapter 47-Carrying you.

Kyle dumped two bags into the boot of the car while I stood there watching.

I didn't know what to do, Kyle refused to let me do anything but pack my own bag which only consisted of an outfit for tonight and an outfit for tomorrow.

Kyle only wanted to go for the night and no longer, and I couldn't really blame him considering I also just wanted to go home as soon as possible. I liked being home with Kyle, even though sometimes I wish it were our own house instead of my fathers.

"We're ready," Kyle clasped his hands together as he smiled my way. I smiled back.

Kyle didn't come home until two hours after he left. I thought he was going to be home earlier, but two hours was nothing really. I distracted myself by cleaning the house and doing the stereotypical womanly chores.

Two hours went by as fast as anything and he came barreling into the room with a small smile on his face. I didn't question his sudden happiness as he pulled me in for a kiss straight after.

I shook my head and sighed as Kyle came over to my body, he kissed my cheek before slamming the door behind me. He pulled me away and led me to the car.

"Let's get on the road, baby," he said quietly before leading me into the car and shutting the door behind me. I watched him walk over to the other side and he made his self comfortable in the seat beside me.

Soon, we were on the road and in our way.

"How long is the drive?" I asked. Kyle looked to me before quickly looking to the road.

"Two and a half hours to three," he stated as he shrugged. "Some where near that time," I nodded my head in reply and smiled at his adorable concentrating face. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked as his lips twitched into a full smile.

"So I'm not allowed to look at my husband now?" One brow quirked his way and he chuckled.

"Look away, love, I always gaze at you anyway," I shook my head in exasperation as I knew he smiled mischievously.

I was surprisingly happy today, was it the fact I was further away from home? It killed me to stay there when all I could do was picture my father parading around the house before he was ill. It was rather crushing and I still wasn't over it.

Leaving home for the night seemed as if it had lifted my spirits and I knew going with Kyle would have done that anyway.

Feeling content while I snuggled down into the leather seats, Kyle turned up the radio and the sound of Oasis flooded throughout the car.

Three hours later I hadn't realised we were there.

"Wake up, sleepy head," Kyle shook my shoulders as he bent over my body from the door. I turned to see his body bathed by sun light. He looked as handsome as ever.

"Carry me," I mumbled, my brain hadn't fully registered and my eyes were still heavy with sleep. I lifted my arms up sloppily anyway.

"Really?" Kyle chuckled but I nodded my head nonetheless. "Alright, sweetheart," I felt his arms come around my waist as he picked me up from the chair as if I weighed nothing at all. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung on to him as if I was a baby animal. I sighed in content.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes again.

"I think I like carrying you," Kyle replied as he kissed the side of my head before proceeding to carry me somewhere.