(41) I do.

Chapter 41- I do.

"Wake up," a whispered voice came from beside me. I snuggled further into the blanket and ignored the sound flooding to my ears annoyingly. "Cali, wake up," the small voice came out again. I groaned and shook my head slightly, I then sighed and relaxed again.

"For Christ sake, Matt, just pull her out of bed or something, dump some water on her if you have to, she isn't going to wake up with that kind of tone," I heard a louder voice resonate throughout the room.

"Why don't you wake her up, it's her wedding day she might be one of them women,"

"What women?"

"The bridezilla type," I heard a tut and the room finally returned to silence.

Suddenly, the blanket was pulled away and my body was left cold and shivering. I cracked my eyes open annoyingly and sat up straight. Two pairs of eyes looked at me as I looked at them.

"Bloody hell guys," I mumbled. Jordan and Matt laughed slightly as I looked at them.

"Come on, girl, it's your wedding day!" Matt gushed.

"How do you know, I didn't tell you," I stated. I was going to get them to come today anyway, the wedding wasn't until later this evening.

"I'm just going to pretend you never said that," he replied. Jordan made her way to the side of the bed until she grabbed my elbow and hoisted me up out of bed.

"What are you doing?" I groaned as she pushed me in to the bathroom.

"Get showered, we're helping you get ready," she smiled before closing the door. I was left alone in the bathroom. I huffed before taking off my clothes and getting in the shower.

I was dog tired but excitement bubbled up inside me. I really was getting married.

I obviously didn't wake up next to Kyle this morning which was okay. He must have taken me home late last night as I fell asleep in the hospital.

I shook my head as I wondered how I had landed a guy like him.

I found it crazy how in such quick time I had fallen for him, but I didn't count our love by time. There is no time for love, I mean, if you love someone then marriage is the token of that, you can't keep denying the fact you're not in love because it's happened too quick. It's not right.

After I had showered I wrapped a towel around me and walked back into the room.

Jordan and Matt sat there waiting as I entered.

"It's time to get you ready," Jordan led me over to a chair and under her force I sat down on the leather begrudgingly.

"Don't you think it's abit too early?" I asked as I yawned a little.

"Kyle rang us and told us to get you ready as soon as possible, I think he's a little excited," she stated as her eyes twinkled. I smiled at the thought.

"Well, okay," I shrugged and Jordan got to work.

As soon as I had woken up I was already getting ready for one of the biggest days of my life. I didn't care where it was held or how it was held, I was getting married and that's all that mattered to me. Kyle mattered.

"We're going to make you look beautiful," Matt drawled out as he pulled out a bag with what I assumed was a dress inside.

"You've got my dress? Does it fit?" I asked. Matt nodded.

"Kyle got it so I believe it would fit, it's absolutely amazing, Cal, you're going to love it!" He gushed. He was more excited than me.

"It is something," Jordan shook her head. "Fancy you being the first one to get married,"