Midorima Shintaro

MIDORIMA X READER:
When We're All Alone
_______________________

"Does Shin-Chan ever even show you affection?" Takao asks curiously.

"Umm... No." You hide a smile which was threatening to show. Of course your boyfriend shows you affection. If anything, he showers you in too much. To the outside world; Midorima was a genius tsundere three-point shooter who never missed a shot.

To you, he was the sweetest, most caring, thoughtful and gentle (not always, if you know what I mean) boy on the planet. His green hair was what drew you in when you first crossed paths. Ever since then, it's been one of your favourite things about him because his exquisite hair was the reason you started talking to the cutie.

"Y/N? You zone out a lot, you know." Takao shakes his head.

"Sorry!" You grin. You, Midorima and Takao were all watching Seirin's match against Tōō at the much anticipated Winter Cup. Midorima had left to go to the bathroom so Takao was making conversation with you. You and him are quite close and you enjoy each others company.

"I'm back, nandayo." Midorima sits down next to you.

"Hey, tsundere-kun is back." Takao pokes you and points at your boyfriend who is in the seat beside you.

"I see that." You respond. Midorima glares at Takao.

"I am not a tsundere!" He grumbles and faces the court. The second quarter had just ended and you were halfway through a ten minute interval.

"Well I love you just the way you are, babe." You plant a kiss on his cheek and his face flushes red.

"SHIN-CHAN IS BLUSHING!" Takao yells and a few people turn and look.

"Shut up, nandayo!" He pushes up his glasses in an attempt to hide his reddening face but it was useless.

You giggle and rest your head on his shoulder. At first Midorima was stunned, but eventually he wraps his arm around you to make it more comfortable.

Takao grins at the two of you.

"Midorima?" You hear Aomine's voice and you slowly turn to look at the dark blue haired baller. "Tch," he waves his hand in the air.

"Aomine." He acknowledges him.

"Who's the cute girl?" He glances at you, then his eyes trail down to your chest.

"We're-" Midorima begins.

"Dating." You finish for him.

Aomine doesn't say anything. Instead he just walks off with a basketball in his hands.
"What's today's lucky item?" You ask.

"A pair of scissors."

"Sounds safe." You sarcastically state.

"There are a lot of things that aren't safe." He says with a dramatic effect.

"Like what?" You question and pull away from him to examine his face. Midorima pushes up his glasses.

"This," He leans in and gives you a long kiss. He never does things like this in public, why now?

He pulls away and you smile brightly.

"You never kiss me in public." You say.

"I don't like other men looking at you, nandayo."

You turn around and Aomine is watching from the back of the stadium. He scoffs and turns around.

"SHIN-CHAN IS JEALOUS!" Takao screams and points.

"I AM NOT!" He yells loudly before turning to you. "See. He is why I don't do that in public." Midorima shakes his head. You laugh at Takao's shocked facial expression. His hands are on either side of his face and his mouth is hanging wide open.

» » »

"We're home!" You yell. Your mother pops her head around the corner.

"Hello!" She exclaims. Your boyfriend politely greets your mother in return and when he turns to walk up the stairs, she raises her eyebrows continuously in a cheeky way.

"Mom!" You exclaim and push Midorima up the stairs so he doesn't have to witness your mother insinuate you two are about to do something dirty.

You shut your bedroom door and he sits down on your bed awkwardly with his hands in his lap.

You grin and leap onto him. Midorima's back collides with the soft bed and you cuddle him.

"You were jealous today!" You teasingly exclaim.

"N-No I wasn't."

"Come on, everyone gets jealous." You pout.

"I don't." He says defiantly.

You press your lips against his forcefully and he seemed taken-back at first. You bite down softly on his lip.

He releases a soft moan.

"So I can do this to other guys?"

You rock your hips back and forth against him and you could feel him getting turned on.

You graze your soft lips across his face until you reach his neck. You knew he enjoyed when you did this. You suck gently on the spot he loves and he moans out again, slightly louder this time.

"And that?"

He flips you onto your back so now he was on top.

"No. Only me. You're all mine." He says. "You may not like that I don't show you affection when we're in public, but just hold on till when we're all alone." He whispers in your ear, making you grin with anticipation.