Kiyoshi Teppei

KIYOSHI X READER (Angst AF):
Hold Onto Me and Never Let Go
_________________________

A/N: i recommend reading this at night, in bed. i don't know why i just feel like those are the vibes that best suit the storyline. x

» » »

A cold gush of wind rushes past your body, smacking into your skin. You rub your arms.

"Are you cold?" his sweet voice asks.

"Oh, a bit." you say and glance up into his eyes.

"Here," Kiyoshi takes off his jacket and slings it around your shoulders. Since his arm is already there, he pulls you closer to him as you continue walking. He moves his hand and leaves it comfortably around your waist.

"Thank you." you smile.

"Let's go... here." your boyfriend points to a spot on the grass which is close to a lotus flower filled lake.

"It's so pretty!" you gasp at the stunning scenary around you.

Kiyoshi unfolds the picnic blanket and sets it out evenly across the fresh green grass. You turn around and sit down beside him.

He grabs onto your hand.

"Don't be sad." he pleads before planting a kiss on your knuckles.

"I'm not." you reply and look away.

Kiyoshi tugs gently on your hand so you would pay attention to him. You turn your head back to him. He uses his other hand to cup your cheek, before he leans in and kisses you.

His lips move against yours.

You pull away but lean your forehead against his. Tears stream from your eyes and a strangled sob escapes your mouth.

"Y/N..." Kiyoshi wraps his arms around you and you rest your head against his warm chest. He rubs slow circles on your back to try and calm you.

"It's okay," he coos.

"It's not okay. The doctor said you had twenty days left, nineteen days ago. I'm scared, Teppei." you cry. Your vision is glossy and blurred.

Kiyoshi has acute leukaemia. He's going to die soon.

"I know. I'm scared, too. All I know is that I love you and I want you with me till the end. It may be selfish but-"

"It's not selfish. I want to be here, okay? I-It's just... I love you. You don't deserve this." you say against his chest.

He strokes your hair lovingly. "I love you so much. That's why we need to have this conversation." he pushes you so you're arms length away. He keeps his hands firm on your shoulders. "Y/N, when I die-"

"Stop it, I don't want to think about that." you refuse.

He takes a deep breath.

"When I die, I want you to move on. I want you to-"

"No! I refuse. You're the only one I could ever possibly love and you know it. You're my everything." you sob and shake your head.