Hyuuga Junpei

HYUUGA X READER:
Twins
_________________________

(A/N: fluff everywhere u turn)

» » »

"T-Twins?"

"Yes, congratulations. You are having twins."

You look up at your husband who is holding your hand. His eyes go watery and his glasses become foggy.

"We're having twins." You grin.

Hyuuga quickly wipes away his tears of joy and kisses your forehead.

"How am I supposed to love three humans so much? I don't know if I have that much love inside me, Y/N." Hyuuga says as he sniffs.

"Of course you do. Your big heart is one of the reasons I fell for you, Junpei." You kiss him on the lips and his cheeks are instantly dusted with a blush.

Even after being together for four years, he still gets flustered when you kiss him.

The nurse smiles at you two being loved up as she packes away all of the equipment used for the ultrasound.

"Come back in a few weeks for your checkup. Until then, make sure you stay safe. Contact me if you have any issues at all." She says politely.

"Thank you very much." You and Hyuuga say in unison as she exits the room to give you privacy to change out of the hospital gown.

You stand up and change as Hyuuga patiently waits for you in the corner as he stares at the sonogram in his hands.

"Is the lunch still on?" You ask as you grab your bag.

"Yep, let's go or else we'll be late." Hyuuga grabs your hand.

» » »

"You're late." Kagami grumbles.

"Sorry, we were a bit busy." Hyuuga says.

Two years after Hyuuga, you, and the rest of the third years graduated from school, everyone still meets up for lunch on Saturdays at Kagami's place.

Straight after graduation Hyuuga proposed to you and of course you said yes after being together for multiple years.

"Doing what?" Izuki asks.

"Well... Everyone. Y/N and I have some news." Hyuuga wraps his arms around you from behind and puts his palms on your flat-for-now stomach.

"I'm pregnant." You smile.

Everyone takes a moment to process the information before tackling you into a hug. Riko is crying, Kagami is in shock thinking about how painful labour is, Kuroko is smiling for once and everybody else is overwhelmed with joy that there would be a new addition to their little Seirin family.

Hyuuga passes them the sonogram.

"Is that a peanut?"

"Why is it so big?"

"Wait... Are there... Two?"

"We're having twins!" You exclaim.

Kagami's pale body hits the floor as he faints.

DOUBLE child birth.

A/N:

someone help i can't reply to anyone's comments unless i'm on my laptop. it says 'unable to download story please try again' on my phone.

IT IS STRESSING ME OUT. I'VE DELETED WATTPAD AND REDOWNLOADED IT, I RESTARTED MY PHONE MULTIPLE TIMES AND IVE REFRESHED 100000 x.

that's it i'm contacting wattpad this is a serious issue i can't do anything. soMEONE AT LEast COMMENT HERE LET ME KNOW IF this even uplOADED. UGH. FOR GOD'S SAAAAAKE.

update:

never mind, it's ok i fixed it.

p.s. i'd rlly love to get my reads back up to the thousands! all of the first chapters have two thousand+ but these ones are only just in the hundreds :// it's super motivational having more readers so if you shared the story it would help sm! x