Midorima Shintaro (Lemon)

MIDORIMA X READER (Lemon):
Practice Makes Perfect
_________________________

A/N: a sweet and romantic shin-chan fluffy lemon after the dramatic ahomine last update!

P.S. no technical sex scene but there is oral.

» » »

You step out of the shower and sink your feet into the fluffy white mat. Water runs down your naked skin but the radiant steam of the shower water warms your body.

"Hurry up," you whine as the coldness starts to kick in.

Your boyfriend steps out and stands behind you on the fluffy mat. He wraps the towel around both of your bodies and pulls you close to him.

"It's cold out here, nanodayo." Midorima says.

"Then let's go back in." you suggest, shifting to the side slightly so you can look up at him standing close behind you.

His naked body is pressed up against yours as he shakes his head no. "I'm playing against Seirin in an hour, nanodayo."

You turn completely around to face your tall boyfriend. You lift your hand and run the tips of your fingers under his green hair and along his forehead.

"Your hair is getting long, Shintaro." you coo.

"Should I cut it?" he responds and rests his fingers over yours.

"No, I like it." you smile.

Midorima feels an eruption of butterflies in his stomach. Of course he would never admit such an embarrassing thing out loud, though.

You grab a small towel off the sink counter and sling it onto your boyfriend's head. You rub the material into his wet hair to dry it off.

Midorima lightly blushes as he watches your adorable concentration.

"There," you say as you finish.

He remains silent but grabs the ends of the towel and flings it back around your neck. He tugs forward and your whole body leans towards him. Midorima plants his lips on your forehead before he starts drying your hair.

His face is emotionless but you can tell he's enjoying this sweet moment.

Midorima feels you watching him so he looks down to meet your impatient gaze. He can tell you want a kiss.

He bends down and leaves the towel slung around your shoulders. Your boyfriend presses his soft lips against yours and gives into your thirst for him. His mouth moves in sync against yours.

He coils his arm around your back and he hoists you onto the sink ledge. Your fingers rest on his cheeks while he makes sure to keep your lips connected.

He breaks off the kiss and takes a minute to admire your vulnerable nakedness.

Midorima kneels down and presses his fingers into your thighs before seperating them.

He trails gentle kisses along the inside of your legs as he gets closer to your sensitive area. He hooks his hands under your thighs and wraps them around so he has you in a strong hold.

You lean back against the condensation covered mirror that's radiating warmth from the shower water. You tangle your hands in his tousled green hair just before his mouth comes in contact with your slit.

His tongue works like magic, flicking over all the right places to make you melt. Midorima tastes the sweet apple body scrub you had just used in the shower moments ago. That, mixed with your natural taste is enough to drive the tsundere wild.

He whirls his tongue in circular motions to make you whine.

"You've gotten so much better," you moan, remembering when you first started getting naughty with a young and innocent Midorima who had no idea what to do.

"Practice makes perfect, nanodayo." he says cheekily against you. His warm breath sends shivers down your spine.

Your head falls back against the mirror while your legs start to shake slightly.

"Shin-tar-o~" you purr as your entire body clenches, then relaxes. You reach your limit and hit a hot orgasm.

Midorima wipes the side of his mouth with the back of his hand, then uses the other one to reach out to you. You grab onto his outstretched palm and he helps you off the counter to stand.

"Thanks, nanodayo." he says suddenly.

"Hmm? Why?" you reply.

"Just for everything. You make me kind of happy."

You smile. "I love you, nanodayo." you tease.

"I love you too, nanodayo."

A/N:

AWH! how adorable.

happy friyay! i love a good relaxed friday. today jords and i are driving into the city to buy tickets for attack on titan: roar of awakening. we're going to watch the premiere tomorrow as a cute date.

saskia will be staying home, probably watching haikyuu!! and looking after our angel acacia.

it's early in the morning so i'm going to do some yoga and a light pregnancy workout.

have a good day my dears.

xo lavender

oh, p.s. i find that a lot of you have no idea what to call me sometimes. i was born with the name lavender-iskra. feel free to call me wHATEVER!! i really dont mind. lav, lavender, lavi, scott, iskra, issy.

anYthing is FIIIIINE. don't let my weird name stop you from reaching out to me!