Haizaki Shōgo

HAIZAKI X READER:
Your Flaws
_______________________

"Annoying brat."

"Stupid asshole."

"Talkative midget."

"Rude head."

"Boring loser."

"Insensitive dickhead."

This is the only way for you and your biology partner to communicate.

"Can you two please shut up?" You turn to see Aomine sitting there with a bored expression.

"Ahh, Y/N-cchi, I can't concentrate with you bickering with-" Kise begins to complain but you cut him short.

"He bloody started it!" You exclaim and point an accusing finger at Haizaki.

"Hell no! It's all your fault!" He yells  back.

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Both of you, put a lid on it, nandayo." Midorima says. You and Haizaki both stay quiet and slouch into your seats in unison.

"Stop copying me." He says to you.

"What the- We did it at the same time you complete imbecile!" You yell.

"You're the imbecile!" He yells back.

This bickering back and forth continues throughout the entire biology lesson, meaning nobody could get their work done. The teacher at Teiko is used to you and Haizaki, so he knows it is completely pointless to try and shut either of you up. Instead he just blocks your yelling out like most others.

» » »

"You're so ugly." A girl snickers in your face. You can't take it anymore.

Just because you don't talk as much as other people in your year, everyone finds it amusing to tease and bully you. Calling you ugly and other horrid names which hurt.

You're not all that shy once someone gets to know you but these kids don't know that and decided you are the easiest target.

For example, you see Haizaki twenty four seven, always spending time with him. He, along with the rest of the generation of miracles, are the only ones who you have truly opened up to.

The bullying slowly breaks your self esteem, just like it would to anyone else.

You throw up the middle finger and spin around, running as far away as you possibly could. You pass groups of people who watch silently.

Finally, you arrive at a drink fountain. You sit down against the metal frame and cry into your hands.

Shuffling is heard beside you and you peek up through your fingers.

"Hey, loser. What are y-" He pauses when he sees your red and puffy eyes.

You groan and put your face back in between your hands.
"Here to tease me as well?" You whimper.

Haizaki takes a seat on the floor beside you with a basketball in his hands.

It is silent.

"What happened?"

"Why? So you can find a new heartbreaking word to call me?" You ask as you take deep breathes in an attempt to calm yourself.

"No."

"Why have you never called me ugly? Every single unkind word under the sun you've called me... Except for ugly. You just hate everything else about me?" You question.

He sighs and turns to face the other way.

"Because... You're not ugly."

"What?"

"I said, you are not ugly. Sure, you annoy me. You're rude to me. You're a brat and a talkative midget... But who said I hated those things about you? In fact... Your flaws are one of the reasons I love you."

"That's a great joke." You snort and rest your elbows on your knees with your cheeks in your palms.

"It's not a joke." He retorts. You turn to look at him and sure enough you see no sign of him bursting into laughter.

You make a confused face. "Y-You love me?"

"Um... Well-no."

"But you just-"

"Okay fine, I do. Don't make me admit that shit again."

"I love you too." You say softly. His eyes light up and he stares as you shift your weight around so you're sitting facing him.

"I never said anything because I thought you hated me." He states.

"I never said anything because I thought you hated me." You respond.

"Well you're stupid aren't you."

"You're the stupid one!"

"I hate you."

"I hate you more!"

» a few meters away »

"So those two are still fighting?" Kise sighs and watches from a distance along side with the rest of the generation of miracles.

"Yes." Kuroko plainly responds.

"No, there's something different." Aomine watches in confusion as he notices a different vibe.

» back to you »

"You're so annoying."

"You're more annoying." You cross your arms over your chest.

He leans in closer to you.

"I love you~" He coos in your ear. Your face goes red and you turn to face him. His lips come in contact with yours and you feel his mouth curl up into a smile in the kiss.

"I love you, too."

» a few meters away »

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Kise screams.

"Wow."

"JESUS CHRIST!"

"Oh." Kuroko says.