Akashi Seijuro (Lemon)

AKASHI X READER (Lemon):
I Want More
_________________________

The bathroom door creaks open as you step into the steamy room. Heat is radiating out from the shower and it fogs up the usually crystal clear mirrors.

You reach forward and swipe the mirror with your sleeve before grabbing your toothbrush. Lathering the minty toothpaste onto it quickly, you shove it into your mouth and brush vigorously.

"Y/N?" Akashi's husky morning voice echoes from behind the shower curtain.

"Yeah?" you momentarily stop brushing to reply.

It's silent.

"Come here." he then demands.

You chuckle at his audacity and finish thoroughly brushing before spitting out the froth that had built up in your mouth. You rinse with water and drop the toothbrush into the holder before quickly sliding your clothes off.

You pull back the shower curtain enough to get inside. As soon as you step in, Akashi is touching you.

His fingertips run tantalisingly slow up your arms just before he lovingly rests his slender fingers against your cheeks. He leans closer and kisses you repeatedly. His lips move slow and steadily in works to make you melt.

"Akashi, you have practice..." you comment as he sucks delicately on your neck.

"Later."

His bright stunning hair is all that's in your vision as he sweeps his tongue along your collarbone. The sexy sensation sends shivers through your body and the thin hairs on the back of your neck stand.

He slides his hands along dangerous places and you have to hold back a squeal every time his gentle touch tantalises you.

"Ahh... kashi..." you murmur.

His body twitches slightly when he hears this. Something ignites within him as he pushes you up against the wet wall. You arch your back to recoil away from the freezing cold tile. The water is warm but clearly the tiles are not.

Akashi presses hard up against you and kisses your lips again. Your fingertips instinctively run through his wet hair and with a grin you start to spike it up into a mohawk style.

Akashi doesn't care as long as he gets to kiss and please you. After you finish playing with his hair, he pulls back. His hands are on the wall on both sides of your head. He leans down on you and gazes into your eyes with an emotionless look.

"You're cute." you giggle and stare at his ridiculous hair. He lifts one of his hands and touches the spikey shape. After seeing the adorable happy expression on your face, he can't help but smile too.

"I love it when you smile." you grab the back of his neck and pull his happy face down for a smooch.

"I only smile for you." he says against your ear.

"And basketball." you add.

"More for you." he counters.

"Really? I beat basketball!?" you grin with utter joy.

"Yeah. I love you way more than I love basketball, Y/N." Akashi says nonchalantly.

You smile brightly at his complete honesty.

A soft prod is felt against your inner thigh and you glance down at his erection touching your leg.

"Right now? We don't have long." you comment with a raised eyebrow. His basketball team practice starts in an hour.